No announcement yet.

My unbiased prediction on GGG-Jacobs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I checked your stats- about 60% of the threads you create are about or related to GGG. Including this one where you suggest he let himself get hit in the face 3 times.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=728076

And this gem where I can literally see you tonguing his nutsack as you created this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726616
    GGG did let himself get hit in the face a few times. I'm sorry that the truth hurts.

I posted several points why I think GGG is good for boxing. Why don't you go there and try to answer them?

You're full of hate for GGG. Need to go back at work now...

Read this, it will probably hurt you:

Interviewer: What do you think about GGG? are there still questions about him? is he legit?

KP: I always knew he was legit. From the amateur system, when he beat a lot of our guys from team USA. He's just always been a legitimate guy. Like Lomachenko (...) So there's no questions there, he's the real deal, he's the goods, he has the ability, the skill level, everything is there. Just like anything else, everybody wants him to take on tougher challenges, and till that happens, people is still gonna have questions, but I know he's for real.
    (...)

Interviewer: What made you remember GGG? you saw a lot of fighters in the olympics, what is it that he made, that made him stand up in your mind? just that he beat a lot of the guys or what?

KP: he beat us... he beat us easy... and he beat us bad... You know? we had guys that fought him and they would come back to the corner disgusted... and dejected. And we as coaches, knew what we were dealing with. He was just that good, you know. And he beat some very very talented guys from team USA. I don't think there's one thing that stands out about him... it's all things that he does. And he makes it look so easy. He doesn't appear to be working hard at all.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      The evidence is:

1) One post I created to state that Floyds win over ODLH is overrated. I posted my reasoning behind that in that thread in many posts.

2) One post where I say that GGG is the best MW. Am I wrong? LOL. Saying that GGG is the best MW is now being biased... crazy. Facts are bias...
      The evidence is you're a GGG fan boy and not a boxing fan.

Comment

GGG did let himself get hit in the face a few times. I'm sorry that the truth hurts.

I posted several points why I think GGG is good for boxing. Why don't you go there and try to answer them?

You're full of hate for GGG. Need to go back at work now...

Read this, it will probably hurt you:
        I haven't said one negative thing about GGG other than question his resume.

You have to go back to work. I guess GGG is training and needs a towel to dry off.

Comment

Of course not. But what is criticism?

Want me to quote some posts from Isaac Clarke, Kigali, etc? do you need examples of hate?

In case you have some criticism for GGG, just post it, and we can talk about it. You'll see how receptive I am, I'm not like you think. I just don't accept bs.

I'll give you an example, a typical case. "GGG a coward for not moving down to 155 for Canelo". Why would he weaken himself into 155 to fight someone that's some pounds heavier than him on fight night? it makes no sense. You would expect the heavier man to go to 160. But... haters gonna hate. I am biased because I support Golovkin not moving down for Canelo? no. It's just common sense.

More words, zero arguments.

Sorry guys this is not how it works...
          Bro. You and I both know your biased for GGG. That would be like me saying "My unbiased view of Rigondeaux vs ____". Nobody would take me serious because we all know I have a severe case of mental Rigotardation.

I don't mind having an argument to discuss this fight, but off the bat, we know that your favorite fighter is participating in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            The evidence is you're a GGG fan boy and not a boxing fan.
            The evidence that you fail to show.

If I am a fanboy then so are Kenny Porter and Sergio Martinez.
            I haven't said one negative thing about GGG other than question his resume.

You have to go back to work. I guess GGG is training and needs a towel to dry off.
            You question his resume. You don't question the fighters avoiding him for years. You defend them. How convenient.
            Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            Bro. You and I both know your biased for GGG. That would be like me saying "My unbiased view of Rigondeaux vs ____". Nobody would take me serious because we all know I have a severe case of mental Rigotardation.

I don't mind having an argument to discuss this fight, but off the bat, we know that your favorite fighter is participating in it.
            I am a Golovkin fan. But I'm not biased as you say, yet again, with no evidence.

Comment

I have no problem with your prediction. My guess is you are pulling a "Hectari" where you predict a tough UD so you can "be amazed" and heap extra praise if GGG wins by KO.
              This is exactly what he's doing. When GGG knocks him out within 6 rounds he is going to be like "oh man, GGG is such a wonderful fighter. I never thought he would've knocked out the iron chinned, bigger and stronger Jacobs within 12 rounds. I really thought Jacobs would drop him and send him to deep waters."

We see right through you _Maxi

Comment

This is exactly what he's doing. When GGG knocks him out within 6 rounds he is going to be like "oh man, GGG is such a wonderful fighter. I never thought he would've knocked out the iron chinned, bigger and stronger Jacobs within 12 rounds. I really thought Jacobs would drop him and send him to deep waters."

We see right through you _Maxi
                No. Actually what you guys are doing is to downplay Jacobs chances, so if he makes a competitive fight or beats GGG, you will say GGG was a bum all along.

I'm being unbiased. It's the #1 MW against the #2 MW. I expect a close fight. If you don't expect a close fight, then I guess you are more of a GGG tard than me.

Comment

No. Actually what you guys are doing is to downplay Jacobs chances, so if he makes a competitive fight or beats GGG, you will say GGG was a bum all along.

I'm being unbiased. It's the #1 MW against the #2 MW. I expect a close fight. If you don't expect a close fight, then I guess you are more of a GGG tard than me.
                  When have me or Big Dunn ever called GGG a bum? You sound paranoid Maxi. We aren't CaneloMaidana.

Comment

When have me or Big Dunn ever called GGG a bum? You sound paranoid Maxi. We aren't CaneloMaidana.
                    No, you aren't. And I gave you credit for creating this thread, which helped to calm down the assh0les that were preassuring for GGG to move up.

Dunn belongs more in the group of CaneloMaidana, Kigali, boobies man, Isaac Clarke, etc. Haters. He's borderline though.

But you and dunn aren't the same, he's more of a hater. There's not much people laughing at the fact that Golovkin IS the #1 MW. It takes some special kind of hate to say he isn't. Am I saying he's invincible? no. Jacobs can take that spot. Canelo could take that spot soon, who knows.

Do you consider Kenny porter a ggg tard? do you consider Sergio Martinez a ggg tard? Roach a ggg tard? Steve Willis a ggg tard? the list goes on...

The anti-soviet spirit still lives in the heart of some people.

What's wrong with this thread http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726616 ?? I'm stating the truth. Discuss with arguments if you don't agree.

Just look at your ****ing signature FFS.

Comment

you know its biased when you put on your title "unbiased"

Comment

Working...
                      X