Tyson Fury fatter than ever (photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Looks like he's around 320 in this pic:

Jesus. What a shame. You can tell he hasn't been at the gym AT ALL he has no muscle definition whatsoever.

Its a shame because he'll almost certainly never be the same again. Eventually he's going to need money and he will return to boxing but with all the drugs, booze and getting fat, mixed with his depression and whatever mental problems he has he's LP likely going to suck. He robbed his fans of many good fights - Wilder, Joshua, et al.

Comment

Lmao dam looks like he ate Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Jesus. What a shame. You can tell he hasn't been at the gym AT ALL he has no muscle definition whatsoever.

Its a shame because he'll almost certainly never be the same again. Eventually he's going to need money and he will return to boxing but with all the drugs, booze and getting fat, mixed with his depression and whatever mental problems he has he's LP likely going to suck. He robbed his fans of many good fights - Wilder, Joshua, et al.

His Quagmire arm is pretty disturbing too.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

lol you're exaggerating a bit bud.

Before you know it Fury will be back with the hunger of a young Floyd and a physique that makes Haye look like Arreola, and he will go to war with everyone like a prime ODLH.

Comment

Yeah will have to be in better shape upon his return but like someone else said, he's looked like this before. I think it was the McDermott fight, a night he looked like a tub of lard.... that I said to myself, oh **** that guy is GOOD. I bet half of Fury's fans were picking him as the best prospect when he looked just like this. His skill level is that far superior to many of these HW's out there, I still believe that

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Yeah will have to be in better shape upon his return but like someone else said, he's looked like this before. I think it was the McDermott fight, a night he looked like a tub of lard.... that I said to myself, oh **** that guy is GOOD. I bet half of Fury's fans were picking him as the best prospect when he looked just like this. His skill level is that far superior to many of these HW's out there, I still believe that

Comment

It would be great if the guy actually stayed in some type of shape throughout the year, then got in good shape in camp. You know, like boxers do.
                Instead, he looks like a sack of potatoes on fight night and boats up to fat bastard proportions in between fights.

I've gotta respect the way that Wlad, even at 40, keeps himself fit year round. That shows a champion's discipline.

Comment

What a fat slob......

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    It would be great if the guy actually stayed in some type of shape throughout the year, then got in good shape in camp. You know, like boxers do.
                    Instead, he looks like a sack of potatoes on fight night and boats up to fat bastard proportions in between fights.

I've gotta respect the way that Wlad, even at 40, keeps himself fit year round. That shows a champion's discipline.
                    Please don't speak ill of the undisputed HW champion, the kingpin, the boogeyman, boxing's Achilles.

Comment

He looks nowhere close to returning to the ring. That sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X