Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official boxingscene election Clinton or trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even the Mexican food he eats has a wall around it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Google it

Yeah, like there's white people on the streets protesting and making up hate crimes like the people in black lives matter and social justice warriors on college campuses.

I'm not going to waste my time if you are just going to deny reality. You haven't provided one fact just excuses and talking points.
      This is why I posted what I did you said the Iran deal was broken, yet when pressed, couldn't cite a source. when pressed further, you now wan to pass it off.

I actually have provided facts. 160k jobs added just this month. Stock market at record highs. You haven't cited any proof of anything you posted.

If you don't like Obama because he is black or because he is a democrat just admit it. Don't try and make up things to justify your hatred.

You have yet to articulate one policy Trump has put forward, yet you have already decided you will vote for him. As I 1st stated , you are the typical low information voter trump targets and covets.

Comment

• Both of the candidates are terrible, however, at least with Hillary the status quo really wouldn't change. Trump is the definition of a wild card, largely due to his ego and narcissism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Both of the candidates are terrible, however, at least with Hillary the status quo really wouldn't change. Trump is the definition of a wild card, largely due to his ego and narcissism.

Comment

Working...
          X