Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    can floyd make 140? no? he's alot smaller

floyd couldn't get under 146 at 32
    Which is it? Did Floyd cheat Marquez and not bother or he was not able to make weight? Cuz it seems people use either when it suits their argument .

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Which is it? Did Floyd cheat Marquez and not bother or he was not able to make weight? Cuz it seems people use either when it suits their argument .
      does it have to be one or the other, or you thick or what? was he just looking for an excuse to throw money away?

Comment

no way Floyd beats Pac, waiting for the fight to put all my life savings on Pac, easy money baby

Comment

Sad. You would think this is a gossip or Teenybopper board or something. This is a GREAT breakdown of a boxing master. No matter what you think of Floyd, it can be argued that is skill level is unparalleled. People are so emotionally invested in hating the guy, that they can't see through that to appreciate that they are watching truly special fighter. This is a BOXING site, isn't it???
          Yeah exactly what is so stupid on here sometimes....this place is too discuss and sppreciate great fighters and ppl completely ignore floyds skill 80% of the times as if he isnt the best

Comment

does it have to be one or the other, or you thick or what? was he just looking for an excuse to throw money away?
            Yes it does and no I am not thick, are you? You can't use two opposite arguments to suit 2 different questions. You're saying that Pac is "a lot smaller" and used the fact that Floyd couldn't get under 146 as an example. I've also heard that he "didn't bother" to make weight for Marquez and cheated him on the scales. There can only be one of 2 answers. He COULDN'T make weight or DIDN'T BOTHER?? If he COULDN'T, then he didn't cheat Marquez. If he DIDN'T BOTHER, then your argument about him not getting under 146 has no merit. You can't have it both ways!

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
              Yeah exactly what is so stupid on here sometimes....this place is too discuss and sppreciate great fighters and ppl completely ignore floyds skill 80% of the times as if he isnt the best
              I really want to see what the excuses are when he absolutely schools Pac.

Comment

I really want to see what the excuses are when he absolutely schools Pac.
                There will be plenty....i can already see them saying that pac was too old .....no one can beat floyd he is too ring smart im not even trying to sound bias.

Pac simply cant beat floyd because of his ring iq

Comment

Yes it does and no I am not thick, are you? You can't use two opposite arguments to suit 2 different questions. You're saying that Pac is "a lot smaller" and used the fact that Floyd couldn't get under 146 as an example. I've also heard that he "didn't bother" to make weight for Marquez and cheated him on the scales. There can only be one of 2 answers. He COULDN'T make weight or DIDN'T BOTHER?? If he COULDN'T, then he didn't cheat Marquez. If he DIDN'T BOTHER, then your argument about him not getting under 146 has no merit. You can't have it both ways!
                  he didn't bother after he realised he couldn't make it, not every fighter is delusional like dawson or hoya

or do you think floyd is that scummy that he knew it was the only way to get a lightweight to fight him at 147, give him the bait of 144 then pull the rug from under him, is this what you think?

Comment

he didn't bother after he realised he couldn't make it, not every fighter is delusional like dawson or hoya

or do you think floyd is that scummy that he knew it was the only way to get a lightweight to fight him at 147, give him the bait of 144 then pull the rug from under him, is this what you think?
                    Ok well, that isn't "cheating Marquez" then. I do think he had trouble making the weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X