No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Sergio Martinez Believe Pacquiao is Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Sergio Martinez Believe Pacquiao is Finished

On Saturday night, inside of the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, Juan Manuel Marquez produced what is likely the most emphatic victory of his career in knocking out Manny Pacquiao six rounds into their welterweight bout.

Meeting his rival for a fourth time, Marquez overcame a fifth round knockdown and several rocky moments before flooring Pacquiao for the ten count with a short right hand just as the sixth round was closing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cant stand this metrosexual flash in the pan f@66ot ass, but i agree pac is done...

Comment

who the fuk is this clown 2 say pac is done?

and pac would have murdered bradleys ass last night

Comment

"He came forward and made the mistake of his life", dayum!

Puga, why are you mad at Sergio for? He didn't even make the comment lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          cant stand this metrosexual flash in the pan f@66ot ass, but i agree pac is done...
          Sad day huh?

Comment

The Pacquiao that showed up last night would have brutalized Bradley.

Comment

I don't know about being "FINISHED" but he won't be the same after getting Knocked Out Like That

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                "He came forward and made the mistake of his life", dayum!

Puga, why are you mad at Sergio for? He didn't even make the comment lol
                sorry, just read the artcle ... ...still cant stand sergio's prettyass tho...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  You can't stand him because he's been saying even before this fight that Pacquiao wasn't worth calling out any longer.

Its all truth, my man.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    I don't know about being "FINISHED" but he won't be the same after getting Knocked Out Like That
                    Agreed. Pac clearly has something left in the tank. If he loses to a guy like Rios, then we would know he's "finished".

Comment

Working...
                    X