Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    I was talking about coming back and becoming world boxing champion 2 more times after getting knocked out cold, none of the 2 old fighters you mentioned became a world champion again twice after getting knocked out cold, "boom boom no Mancini”.
    lennox Lewis was knocked out cold and came back to become champion more than once. Same with hearns who was ko'd cold by Barkley and came back to win another 2 world titles. Actually, Duran was ko'd cold by hearns and came back to beat Barkley for a world title. Hell, amir Khan was ko'd cold and came back to win multiple world titles. Now if khan did it, you know it's nothing that's unheard of. Do you even follow boxing? How do you not know this?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      But they were close losses against top fighters so its okay.
      No losses are not okay, maybe that's why you are such a failure yourself, okay with losing cuz it was "close" knew you were trash lol. You forgot to answer who has he beat at 147 who matters?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jab jab boom;20330739]lennox Lewis was knocked out cold and came back to become champion morem

I should ask you that question, I clearly told you Pac was almost 41 when he did that the last time and he was about 38 before the last one against young opponents.
        Last edited by Bluebird; 01-17-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          They won't K.O. DSG.
          Pre accident Spence had a chance. Doubt it now.

Comment

• Danny has an opportunity 2 collect belts against talking vegetable Spence & an even older Pacquiao which Thurman roughed up plenty.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bluebird;20331311]
              Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              lennox Lewis was knocked out cold and came back to become champion morem

I should ask you that question, I clearly told you Pac was almost 41 when he did that the last time and he was about 38 before the last one against young opponents.
              Keep moving the goal post moron.. Your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie tendencies have been exposed. Take your L and fk off.

Comment

• Danny didn't want spence when spence was beating and KO'ing guys, and now all of a sudden he thinks he has a chance when porter made it a competitive fight. Manny pacquiao is old, wants to fight conor and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to fight the current champs unless they look weak and vulnerable like keith thurman did. Manny should retire and stop holding the WBA belt hostage.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jab jab boom;20331775]
                  Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Keep moving the goal post moron.. Your lack of boxing knowledge and groupie tendencies have been exposed. Take your L and fk off.

Obviously, you have a reading comprehension problem, I told you to name another fighter who was able to come back and become world champion again 2 times at age 40+after getting knocked out cold and you came up with B-Hop and Foreman who didn’t win 2 more world boxing belts after getting knocked out cold and after that you came up with Durán, Lewis and Khan who were able to come back and win belts but they were not 40+ when they did it, so you are the one being a moron, not me!

Comment

• PAC would literally destroy Garsh. Those wide lunging punches would have PAC landing homeruns until Garsh is knocked out cold.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bluebird;20332135]
                      Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post

Obviously, you have a reading comprehension problem, I told you to name another fighter who was able to come back and become world champion again 2 times at age 40+after getting knocked out cold and you came up with B-Hop and Foreman who didn’t win 2 more world boxing belts after getting knocked out cold and after that you came up with Durán, Lewis and Khan who were able to come back and win belts but they were not 40+ when they did it, so you are the one being a moron, not me!
                      so now they need to be pacs exact age and would have to have been ko'd cold, not just ko'd. Do they also have to have a goatee and be lefty and have a wife named jinkee? Gtfoh. I gave you multiple examples and many of them were at an advanced age. And in the cases of Hopkins and Foreman, both were older than pac and beat more credible fighters for their belts than an inactive Thurman coming off an injury and a sh**ty performance against a journeyman. And I give them more props than pac because despite previous losses, they had a good enough to chin to not get knocked cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X