Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the first fight. The card was excellent.

We only see this again if Whyte has a belt or is mandatory.

Comment

Let him fight Whyte again........after he fights Wilder!! No wonder so many people are accusing AJ and his team of ducking.

Comment

"All AJ talks about is fighting Dillian Whyte again, because he seems to really want to do that." - Hearn

If this is true, then AJ is very afraid of Wilder! If it's not, then AJ needs to speak up ASAP! I remember a promoter saying his fighter was "scared of needles, had a cut that didn't heal in 6 months, needed an outdoor stadium, etc." What made the fighter look like a b*tch was that he didn't refute his promoter! AJ is starting to look like a b*tch! Time to grab the mike and say "I WANT DEONTAY WILDER NEXT!"

Comment

There’s something about Wilder that makes Team AJ very uncomfortable

Comment

Is this a bait for Wilder who is ducking AJ for years?

Comment

If I had the cash cow I would probably do the same thing.

Fast car doesn’t want to loose the Golden goose to the Alabama slammer.

AJ made matchroom the premier boxing promoter all by himself

Comment

why would someone like AJ want to fight whyte again? It does nothing for his legacy to beat someone you already beat the first time. Also whytes past performances aren't exactly world level performances. C level domestic fighter at best. AJ and Hearn really have no shame in their game. Sick of this dude straight up ducking wilder but he'll man up against whyte. Yeah ok. Foh big ass duck I've ever seen in the sport.

Comment

Hearn would be praying that Whyte beats Wilder so AJ doesn’t get KTFO.lol. Nobody cares about Whyte.

Comment

Hearn trying to get Wilder to fight Whyte instead of, or as a prelude to an AJ fight, non fanboys would say it's a ridiculous demand. So I say Wilder should counter with ridiculous demands of his own. Maybe a 10 million guarantee, with 65% of that sky sports PPV. If Hearn wants the fight that bad, then I'd say Wilder would be in a very strong negotiating position. Wilder's preference is AJ, and AJ's preference doesn't seem to be Wilder (according to Hearn) but it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverb View Post
                      In what world does Joshua vs Whyte 2 make sense?
                      The one where Hearn promotes both of them and gets to double dip ?

Joshua will fill a stadium whoever gets to be in the opposite corner, and mentioned it before, but Whyte beat Joshua in the amateurs so Hearn could promote this as '1-1. The Decider', and bs it maybe, but expect an entire stadium to eat it up.

Too much easy money for Hearn/Joshua/Whyte for this not to happen - nothing to do with Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X