Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #22 - Mikey Garcia vs Adrien Broner, July 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mikey will win a close decision. He is the more skilled boxer and trains harder. He has more stamina and more will to win. Broner is a good fighter and he is naturally much bigger and a good puncher so he has a decent chance to win. Whatever multipliers are give me all of them. I don't think Mikey should be any more than a two to one betting favorite. It's a fairly close fight to me. Mikey used to fight at 126 not all that long ago. He plans to drop back down to 135 after this fight so Broner is heavier than Garcia when both are at their ideal fighting weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I'm surprised the betting lines on Mikey have been going down

I don't give Broner much chance to win personally
      Really?

What makes you think Mikey can take a punch from somebody like Broner?

Dont get me wrong, Id like to see Mikey win(and will probably vote for him). Im just thinking theres a good possibility Mikey gets sparked smooth out.

Comment

Still no pick for Broner...

I feel that fight with Granados showed a lot as far as where Broner is at this point of his career. Garcia is a lot better than Granados and will show that where AB won't make the proper adjustments.

Comment

I just hope Broner trained for this fight. I mean if he weighs in without any trouble, he might have a chance.
          I dont expect Mikey to stun/Ko him but he may get stopped on exhaustion or sheer volume of punishment if he does not train hard for this.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Broner is like a white boy now to the black community haha
            Please don't take it my wife is pregnant.

Comment

Cincinnati stand up. Broner by k.o. I hope. Of course im biased because i live in Cincinnati.

Comment

Im a Broner fan. Im a Cincinnatian. But truthfully he has been an embarrassment for the city. And black men in general. But lets talk facts. He's been known to beat up on little Mexicans. At least a few yrs back.

Comment

Broner

Im a Broner fan. Im a Cincinnatian. But truthfully he has been an embarrassment for the city. And black men in general. But lets talk facts. He's been known to beat up on little Mexicans. At least a few yrs back.

Comment

Broner via KO RD 5
                    Last edited by Build That Wall; 07-24-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Smith View Post
                      Lil weak Mexicans but he's yet to face the good Mexican fighters.

Mikey is also known for beating up on lil black fighters and he'll mostly likely do in another one come the 29th.

Comment

Working...
                      X