Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Who Has Faced The Softest Competition Overall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Kovalev beats GGG in all departments if it were down to me.

GGG is just the guy that HBO have handpicked as their next star. His PPV numbers show that the public aren't convinced yet.
    Sure I don't mind if you say Kovalev beats him in all 3 departments.

But clearly you made this thread in a retaliation of the other thread made about P4P rankings.

Comment

I would assume I wouldn't have to explain that I meant their pro careers. I thought that would be obvious to functioning human beings.
      Ah, because that makes sense or because that helps with your troll thread?
      As far as I'm aware, amateur, and especially olympic, success, is a big judge of of fighter's worth.

You can be a Ward fan AND not be an ignorant troll at the same time.

Comment

Roy Jones has been brutally KO'd several times. You take losses into account funnily enough.
        Odd method to take the entire career into judging a current p4p status. That would mean that if Hagler came back he'd instantly crack your top 1-3. I think its a rather stupid way to look at these things, but to each his own I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          As far as I'm aware, amateur, and especially olympic, success, is a big judge of of fighter's worth.

No it makes sense because this is a forum that 99.9% of the time discusses professional boxing and not amateur boxing.

Are these guys for real?

Comment

• Right now, you have to say GGG. The reason is b/c Ward faced the who's who of the 168 lb div and knocked out the LHW champ while nobody on GGG's resume is close to even a 50 year old enigma like Hopkins. (also, nobody ever abused Hops like Krusher did)

Comment

Ward won a Gold Olympic medal, Golovkin silver.

Comment

No it makes sense because this is a forum that 99.9% of the time discusses professional boxing and not amateur boxing.

Are these guys for real?
                Oh. I thought that you tried to counter my argument on olympics and failed miserably, so you moved on to option 2 - pretend it didn't happen. In case you forgot, your first answer didn't say anything about it being limited to the professional careers only. You tried to argue that bc Ward won Gold he's better than Golovkin, who won Silver, failing to realize that MW was stacked with future high ranking pros while LHW was full of cabbies.

I must have been wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  So this c unt makes a thread intended to bash on GGG?
                  Why not just make a thread saying you don't like GGG you Limey tw at?
                  As history has shown, the guy does live to troll against certain fighters on here. It's as sure as the sun coming up each day.

Comment

Oh. I thought that you tried to counter my argument on olympics and failed miserably, so you moved on to option 2 - pretend it didn't happen. In case you forgot, your first answer didn't say anything about it being limited to the professional careers only. You tried to argue that bc Ward won Gold he's better than Golovkin, who won Silver, failing to realize that MW was stacked with future high ranking pros while LHW was full of cabbies.

I must have been wrong though.
                    No Golovkin was the one who failed by only winning a silver medal to Ward's gold.

I was only making that point for argument's sake since you desperately brought up the amateurs as if it means something to this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      OMG please don't call me that it hurts my feelings!

Comment

Working...
                      X