Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Cheating, Using Drugs - De La Hoya is Dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    complaining about the clen positive is one thing, but to accuse canelo of injecting his belly based on internet pics that someone sent him is crossing the line IMO... 2 things could happen here, nsac finds canelo guilty and the fight wont happen, but if nsac clears canelo the fight will happen and ggg could be legally sued after the fight for defamation and lose a big part of his purse.. so at this point i dont really see if this is going to help ggg in some way other than having a built in excuse if he loses the fight..
    Apparently you've never been really angry. Rational thought goes out the window. The man is acting like he's pissed off. Guess what? He is. There is no built in excuse. No matter what happens. If G shuts up and acts like a good little boy or if he ****s all over Canelo it don't matter. Either way if Canelo wins there will be doubt about why he won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Why talk about Canelo and Oscar, and still do business with GBP? Isn't that a little hypocritical? Remember when they killed Canelo for fighting Khan @ 154, and then fought Brook @ 160? I am seeing the same kind of things here. Lastly, where is Loeffler? Why is he so quiet?
      I don't think it's hypocritical. It's up to you to think whatever you want that's your business. Loeffler? Who knows. Perhaps he wants G to shut up do what he's told and follow the script. I don't really care...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Apparently you've never been really angry. Rational thought goes out the window. The man is acting like he's pissed off. Guess what? He is. There is no built in excuse. No matter what happens. If G shuts up and acts like a good little boy or if he ****s all over Canelo it don't matter. Either way if Canelo wins there will be doubt about why he won.
        i understand him being angry and complaining about canelo testing positive, nothing wrong with that, but he needs to be more careful on what he says, cuz it could cost him a lot...
        that **** about the needles it really crossed the line....

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
          so now you know what was on cottos mind months before even happened, lol...
          oh and actually my point is he rejected vada, never said anything about usada... never said he was on peds or something, it was shady but nothing more...
          Yes, it was well chronicled leading to the fight. WBC mandate was to fight GGG. The sanction body wanted Cotto to pay step aside money to them and GGG to allow the fight to happen. Cotto never intended to keep that belt or stay WBC champ.

Follow along Cotto is my dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
            Yes, it was well chronicled leading to the fight. WBC mandate was to fight GGG. The sanction body wanted Cotto to pay step aside money to them and GGG to allow the fight to happen. Cotto never intended to keep that belt or stay WBC champ.

Follow along Cotto is my dude.
            That's true. Cotto paid Golovkin quite a bit of money to let the fight happen. Cotto also had to pay sanctioning fees to the WBC so he skipped paying the sanctioning fees. The total of the two would have been over 1 Million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Yeah GGG really is doing his best to pull out of the fight. Can't believe he was able to actually force Clenelo to take PEDS so that he could test positive then ask for the fight to be cancelled.

Listen to how dumb you sound dude. Step back, read your sentences and laugh at yourself.
              If he doesn't want to fight a drug cheat he should pull out.

The thing is he's going to have to fight 5-10x for the money he's making for 1 this fight, so he's mad that he might fight a guy who has advantage.

But he can't do **** about it, just like you can't do **** about people saying your god is scarred. So **** both u guys and hopefully Clenelo gets rid of the Gee Gee worshiping fan base.

Comment

FACT: you are making silly excuses, AGAIN !!

he will have no advantage whatsoever

nice of you to file your excuses nice and early

come on man, I pretty much agree with you guys regarding Clenelo..... until you suddenly swing to the far-left

the better fighter will make the better adjustments..... and the better fighter will likely win..... lets wait and see

you could not even wait for the result of the official investigation before you filed your excuse..... you have already decided

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  FACT: you are making silly excuses, AGAIN !!

he will have no advantage whatsoever

nice of you to file your excuses nice and early

come on man, I pretty much agree with you guys regarding Clenelo..... until you suddenly swing to the far-left

the better fighter will make the better adjustments..... and the better fighter will likely win..... lets wait and see

you could not even wait for the result of the official investigation before you filed your excuse..... you have already decided
                  Man I don't know what your talking about. I'm saying whether Golovkin says nothing or speaks up a Canelo win would be tainted. A significant number if people will not accept it. I have never said Canelo definitely cheated. I agree with you that a thorough investigation is warranted. I have my suspicions but if a thorough review says it was tainted meat I will accept it. My dislike for Canelo goes back before this happened.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 03-21-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
                    Nobody shoots into abs
                    What 3G refers to are probably gingers forearms with marks from adrenaline injections
                    You shoot HGH and insulin in the stomach. Both are excellent for building putting on size and building muscle. Clen would be used alongside to increase performance in volume training and/or when reducing calories to make weight without cannibalizing muscle.

Comment

Man I don't know what your talking about. I'm saying whether Golovkin says nothing or speaks up a Canelo win would be tainted. A significant number if people will not accept it. I have never said Canelo definitely cheated. I agree with you that a thorough investigation is warranted. I have my suspicions but if a thorough review says it was tainted meat I will accept it.

only if you are an excuse-making muppet

Canelo will have no advantage come fight night

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      My dislike for Canelo goes back before this happened.

should you have really said that, if you hope to be taken seriously?

like I said..... good on you for filing your excuse nice and early

Comment

Working...
                      X