This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
    They might not be a top caliber team, but they're playing like one. It's all about heart and will.
    Not at all man.. average team beating average team.. I agree for sure they showed more heart and will then United though that's for sure

Sevilla wont be favorites vs anyone else left in the CL.. Man City will walk all over them.. same as Madrid/Juve or Barca

Tbh i called this before the first leg so i am not overly shocked as others.. Not attacking away from home is ****ing ******ed.. i just don't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Idk who Pogba was passing to. They all gave up on Jose and it's only the 2nd season. Usually Jose implodes the whole club in the 3rd.

I would still take Martial at Chelsea though. He would be immense. Still feel like Chelsea can win but Courtois will be 1v1 like De Gea just moments ago and stay flat footed and allow Suarez to meg him.
      That goal Palace scored at the weekend.

How does a 6'5 keeper make himself so small.

I don't know how Willy Cabellero doesn't start. Tibo must be a different man in training because he hasn't made a good save for about 18 months. One of football's best kept secrets in the way that he is absolutely atrocious but nobody knows it apart from Chelsea fans.

His two league titles with Chelsea and title with Atletico and CL final appearance belie his talent. He doesn't really have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Wonder what Mou will say after this.

This here was bad.
        Blame everyone and everything except his own tactics.

Comment

Idk who Pogba was passing to. They all gave up on Jose and it's only the 2nd season. Usually Jose implodes the whole club in the 3rd.

I would still take Martial at Chelsea though. He would be immense. Still feel like Chelsea can win but Courtois will be 1v1 like De Gea just moments ago and stay flat footed and allow Suarez to meg him.
          United have the best attacking players in the league bar City lol.. ofc you'd take the likes of Martial.. i am shocked even Mourhino can have us playing so bad..

Rashfords, Martial, Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba, Lingard, Mata would slot in to most of the top sides in England

Mata actually showed urgency when he came on..

But starting with Fellani over Mata or Pogba just sums up why Mourhino needs to leave United imo

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Wonder what Mou will say after this.

This here was bad.
            Mourhino kind of feels like he lost it since Madrid.. he did ok there but not great..

What's he done in the CL with Madrid/United or Chelsea?

The old Chelsea team seemed to have incredible team spirit and backed each other and the manager no matter what..

Since then it feels like Mourhino has pissed off about every single top player in his sides.. Ronaldo/Ramos + more at Madrid.. the whole of the Chelsea side.. Pogba at United

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              That goal Palace scored at the weekend.

How does a 6'5 keeper make himself so small.

I don't know how Willy Cabellero doesn't start. Tibo must be a different man in training because he hasn't made a good save for about 18 months. One of football's best kept secrets in the way that he is absolutely atrocious but nobody knows it apart from Chelsea fans.

His two league titles with Chelsea and title with Atletico and CL final appearance belie his talent. He doesn't really have any.
              Exactly.

He's benefited from Goalkeeping on 2 excellent defensive sides with low blocks.

If Courtois was playing during Villas-Boas, he'd have the club in relegation by the time Villas-Boas was sacked. high line + slow defenders + schit goalkeeper = relegation.

I hope he leaves. I retain that Chelsea could potentially have worse (see: Joe Hart as replacement rumors) but Chelsea would be doing a disservice by not looking at better options. He's incredibly poor option for a club whom expects to compete for multiple trophies.

Comment

• Pogba. I don't rate him. Plays with a cigar in as they say. Doesn't move the ball quick enough through the lines.

He's like a Rolls Royce in that he looks quite good but ultimately he's not practical in most systems. I don't know what he is. Box to box? Orthodox midfielder? No10?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Mourhino kind of feels like he lost it since Madrid.. he did ok there but not great..

What's he done in the CL with Madrid/United or Chelsea?

The old Chelsea team seemed to have incredible team spirit and backed each other and the manager no matter what..

Since then it feels like Mourhino has pissed off about every single top player in his sides.. Ronaldo/Ramos + more at Madrid.. the whole of the Chelsea side.. Pogba at United
                  Yeah, maybe the big clubs just aren't his thing. He should return Italy and turn Milan around or return to Porto.
                  Can't imagine United will want to keep him after today's loss.

Comment

Exactly.

He's benefited from Goalkeeping on 2 excellent defensive sides with low blocks.

If Courtois was playing during Villas-Boas, he'd have the club in relegation by the time Villas-Boas was sacked. high line + slow defenders + schit goalkeeper = relegation.

I hope he leaves. I retain that Chelsea could potentially have worse (see: Joe Hart as replacement rumors) but Chelsea would be doing a disservice by not looking at better options. He's incredibly poor option for a club whom expects to compete for multiple trophies.
                    I don't think Joe Hart would start ahead of Cabellero. Although he must have at City, lol.

I remember when I thought Joe Hart was quite good. That is my Roy's Carlos Sanchez moment.

Outside of Begovic and Joe Hart I'd pick any other starting keeper in the prem for us. Literally, all of them are better than Tibo including the two bums at Liverpool.

Brighton's keeper is a low-key good goalie.

Comment

• glad to see united out. mourinhos lost his aura, managers peak and decline, its rare that a manager maintains high performance for a long period of time, think about the top managers now compared to 10 years ago. hes not doing a good enough job, people forget just how big a club man united are, champions league aside, they should be doing much better in the league. And playing that defensively over 2 legs against sevilla is nothing short of disgraceful lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X