Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have to be P4P one of the greatest fight predictors this site has ever witnessed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Listen man, if Jacobs lost honorably, I would give you all my points. You think I care about these points? I already gave 25 zillion points to Siablo... I don't care about these points.

But I'm not going to concede on a bet just because Golden Boy and HBO want to make big money in September on a mega fight with Canelo so they rob Jacobs.

Fcuk that. I'm not conceding to that and the fact that you would want to win like that shows what kind of man you are

Again, you check ANY notable boxing website round by round thread and 98% of ALL forums across the world had Jacobs winning with the exception of the 3 judges that were clearly paid off to make the Canelo-GGG fight happen.
    Its whatever man, I wouldnt take your points now if you sent them. Its obvious you are too invested in Jacobs to see the truth, he lost a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      GGG will win via stoppage.. I'm thinking around the 6th or so
      Thanks for your answer. As much as I like Canelo I also think he will lose. You have a good run of correct picks and you are a good fight picker. Props to you. I thought GGG edged Jacobs out. Even if you think Jacobs was robbed you should pay the man his points because that is the right thing to do in man to man point betting.If you only pay your points bets when you agree with the decision people will not bet points with you anymore. Betting points is fun. Don't spoil it my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        You are definitely P4P the biggest bet welcher on this site. You ever going to give me my points from the Jacobs/Golovkin fight?

Comment

Working...
        X