Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Pacquiao is a free agent where should he sign?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If DAZN would pay him 100M he will probably go there otherwise he is staying with PBC

Comment

Retire please.

Comment

I don't think he has to sign with anybody.

I hope he fights Crawford.

Comment

fight canelo in MW at catchweight of 155 with a 5lbs rehydration clause.
          2birds in 1stone. if by miracle he wins then another milestone in his career plus he will besleeping with a buttload of money.
          if he lose, well atleast he still have the money.

Comment

I think he'll sign for another 2-fight deal with PBC...

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
              Stay independent, pretty everyone will accommodate him if they think they have a chance as the money & legacy will be huge off his name. He's way too big for Loma, that fight won't happen IMO.

If he wants a tune up he can come back to Australia and right the wrong against Horn, well maybe not come back to Australia on second thoughts, but right the wrong against Horn, I think Pac would dominate him in a rematch.
              To get Thurman and Broner he has to lose his independence and sign with pbc. Without signing with some one he won’t get Danny Garcia or Loma for sure and probably not a thurman rematch or Ramirez either

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                I think he'll sign for another 2-fight deal with PBC...
                I agree with this

Comment

Go to DAZN they're giving out money like nothing

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    To get Thurman and Broner he has to lose his independence and sign with pbc. Without signing with some one he won’t get Danny Garcia or Loma for sure and probably not a thurman rematch or Ramirez either
                    I think Pac calls out Thurman or Broner, either would do anything in their power to make it happen, what other fight of that size do they have? No idea why Pac would want either of them though, especially Broner, jesus.

About as much chance of Pac fighting Wilder as Loma IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dm28 View Post
                      fight canelo in MW at catchweight of 155 with a 5lbs rehydration clause.
                      2birds in 1stone. if by miracle he wins then another milestone in his career plus he will besleeping with a buttload of money.
                      if he lose, well atleast he still have the money.
                      Pac probably will weight 149 during the weigh in and fight night and canelo 155 at weigh in and 160 at fight night.....

Comment

Working...
                      X