Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: To Fight Wilder is My Dream, To Have All The Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder will likely lose against Fury and Ruiz probably beats Joshua again. So, I doubt Wilder - Ruiz will be for all the belts, but it would be good fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      AJ isn't a master boxer though. He can't outbox anyone. He is what he is. A muscle bound guy that relies on his power to hurt his opponent. When that power doesn't work he struggles. Fury, a guy that can box, played with Wlad. Joshua had to go to war to secure that victory. AJ will get on the horse and keep distance but that isn't really his bread and butter. He needs to get in and land that right hand but when he does Ruiz will send something back his way. Sloppy technique isn't something that will get cleaned up in one fight. Its a habit that has been formed over his career. He has gotten away with it because it has resulted in him getting knock downs or KOs for the most part. When pressed, he will revert back this habit.
      People seem to forget that AJ was a gold Olympic medalist. He has excellent boxing pedigree. He underestimated Ruiz.

This time he will keep distance, break down Ruiz and KO him late with a vicious right.

Comment

Wilder is no Joshua.
        with that being said ruiz won the 1st fight with joshua IF he beats him again then we can talk about the King of the heavyweights Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          People seem to forget that AJ was a gold Olympic medalist. He has excellent boxing pedigree. He underestimated Ruiz.

This time he will keep distance, break down Ruiz and KO him late with a vicious right.
          Ruiz hungrily gobbled AJ's right already like it was a snickers bar. AJ might have been able to outbox amateurs to a gold, but he can't do it in the pros at championship level. The only time he's boxed someone to a decision was that Joseph Parker fight and he didn't look too slick in that one. If he KOs Andy I'll give him credit but we all saw Ruiz walk through him last fight.

Comment

Ruiz hungrily gobbled AJ's right already like it was a snickers bar. AJ might have been able to outbox amateurs to a gold, but he can't do it in the pros at championship level. The only time he's boxed someone to a decision was that Joseph Parker fight and he didn't look too slick in that one. If he KOs Andy I'll give him credit but we all saw Ruiz walk through him last fight.
            Might want to slow down a bit there, I wouldn't call getting dropped "hungrily gobbled AJ's right", and by your won admission Joshua outboxed the only guy who beat Ruiz.

I mean re-read your own comment, "Joshua can't outbox anyone in the pros at championship level", next sentence is about where he outboxed a pro in a championship fight.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
              Might want to slow down a bit there, I wouldn't call getting dropped "hungrily gobbled AJ's right", and by your won admission Joshua outboxed the only guy who beat Ruiz.

I mean re-read your own comment, "Joshua can't outbox anyone in the pros at championship level", next sentence is about where he outboxed a pro in a championship fight.
              He didn't exactly outbox Parker. they stood there like a couple statues that were ineffective. Both hit each other and tired out. It was far from an impressive performance. Parker's limited offensive skill set was exposed. Ruiz is a different animal altogether. Ruiz's legs weren't wobbly when he got up. He came forward and made AJ pay for it. Made AJ drop and get up BADLY hurt. Lets be honest AJ has a glass chin. I think Khan's wife sexually transmitted Amir's glass chin to AJ. He cant survive 12 rounds with Ruiz with his inadequate boxing skills. You know it too!

Comment

He didn't exactly outbox Parker. they stood there like a couple statues that were ineffective. Both hit each other and tired out. It was far from an impressive performance. Parker's limited offensive skill set was exposed. Ruiz is a different animal altogether. Ruiz's legs weren't wobbly when he got up. He came forward and made AJ pay for it. Made AJ drop and get up BADLY hurt. Lets be honest AJ has a glass chin. I think Khan's wife sexually transmitted Amir's glass chin to AJ. He cant survive 12 rounds with Ruiz with his inadequate boxing skills. You know it too!
                According to you, Parker's has a limited skill set and Ruiz is a different beast. You do know they have fought each other and Parker won right, you do know this?

I don't know who wins the rematch, but I do know you might want to start re-reading your posts before hitting the submit button.

Comment

Working...
                X