Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is next for Gennady Golovkin? When can I expect to see him back in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is next for Gennady Golovkin? When can I expect to see him back in the ring?

I am a big fan of Gennady Golovkin and when is he going to fight next and against who? I know the Canelo rematch is not looking likely for this year so maybe Demetrius Andrade or maybe Charlo?

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
    I am a big fan of Gennady Golovkin and when is he going to fight next and against who? I know the Canelo rematch is not looking likely for this year so maybe Demetrius Andrade or maybe Charlo?
    He ducked Charlo and Andrade so Derevychenko is looking likely atm.

He will be fighting for the belt DAZN and Golden Boy conspired to strip from Canelo and hand to Golovkin.

The plan is to force Canelo into fighting Golovkin in May if Golovkin wins, but its looking unlikely as Canelo seems to be having none of it.
    Last edited by lolpz; 08-08-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post

He will be fighting for the belt DAZN and Golden Boy conspired to strip from Canelo and hand to Golovkin.

The plan is to force Canelo into fighting Golovkin in May if Golovkin wins, but its looking unlikely as Canelo seems to be having none of it.
      Oh got it. Thank you. I was busy and missed all of this news and catching up on it now.

Comment

“Ducked” has got to be one of the most overused, watered down words on boxing scene.
        It’s lost it’s power, because of its overuse

Comment

Golovkin is fighting Derevyanchenko next I heard

Probably around October

Comment

Oh yeah and Charlo tried to make a Golovkin fight when?

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
              He should be fighting Dervy in October for the vacant IBF world middleweight title.

Comment

What a Canelo loving, GGG hating liar you are. Why in the hell would Goldenboy conspire against their own boxer???? There was no conspiracy. Canelo had the Dervy fight there in front of him for weeks and he didn't pay Dervy what he asked for or go to purse bid but gave up his belt instead. Don't blame that on DAZN, GGG or Goldenboy because it's BS. If you say GGG ducked Andrade or Jermall then so did Canelo. DAZN would not have stopped him from fighting either of them. He could fight them right now since he has no fight. Instead he will wait for Kovalev's fight to be over before picking his next opponent.GTFOH with lies and BS.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  What a Canelo loving, GGG hating liar you are. Why in the hell would Goldenboy conspire against their own boxer???? There was no conspiracy. Canelo had the Dervy fight there in front of him for weeks and he didn't pay Dervy what he asked for or go to purse bid but gave up his belt instead. Don't blame that on DAZN, GGG or Goldenboy because it's BS. If you say GGG ducked Andrade or Jermall then so did Canelo. DAZN would not have stopped him from fighting either of them. He could fight them right now since he has no fight. Instead he will wait for Kovalev's fight to be over before picking his next opponent.GTFOH with lies and BS.
                  to me looks like Canelo is just roiding again.

Comment

Golovkin is negotiating to fight Derevyanchenko. Canelo was negotiating with Derevyanchenko but the fight fell apart over money.
                    Canelo is refusing to fight Golovkin so that fight is out. Just a side note he could have fought Andrade or Charlo but opted to duck Golovkin instead.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 08-08-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X