Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather fires back I’m your boss now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm pretty sure al haymon is the boss of everyone at PBC, floyd's company is no different from dibella's or any other promotional company that works under PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
      Please worry about the problems of Ireland and not the USA. You've got your own terror problems (NRA) to deal with. If he was running your country's reputation into the ground then maybe you would give a damn instead of cheering from a sideline on the other side of the ocean.

He'd probably bankrupt your country like all his businesses and send you fu©ks back to the middle ages. Trump is literally the worst business "billionaire" on the planet. The only way this could be good thing is if you are a fan of the Song of Fire and Ice books. And its been proven Trumptards cant read so I guess you wouldnt want that either.
      I was born in Cleveland, I've voted for Obama twice. If you think he's been doing a bad job then you truly are brainwashed and ret.arded to boot. A billionaire isn't going to be that stupid. People around the world love trump. He's very popular. Only select groups of European snobs don't like him. You have only repeated a bunch of bs I used to buy from listening to media companies from the political bubbles of new York, California and London. As I said, turn off your TV, get off social media. Maybe watch an unedited speech of Trump's. That's how I learned that he's been horribly miscast by the media deliberately. They're in the pockets of the Democrat party, their motivation for disliking him is partisan and racial. You have bought into a lot of fearmongering. I didn't even vote for trump and you call me a trumptard. Nice one bro, you look like an idiot. I have most certainly read more than you do, I read every day. But I don't like game of thrones, poor man's lord of the rings.
      Last edited by BoloShot; 07-24-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        I think floyd should just leave this alone. If he is retired no need for the talk.
        You mean act in a dignified manner?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Floyd is burning through money, but it's likely nowhere near what you want to think it is (it's his own jet, he mostly hangs out at his own strip club, and if he's anywhere not traveling, he's usually there on an appearance fee.

Floyd earned something like $300m on the McGregor fight, $300m on the Pacquiao fight, likely near $100m on the Canelo fight, and likely $100m on the 4 other fights on the deal. To that you can add at least another $100m for the 4 fights after the post Hatton retirement (The $25m for Oscar and $25m for Hatton, on top of everything else he'd earned before that, was supposed to set Floyd up for the rest of his life).

Pay all of the boxing expenses to everyone, and Floyd's earned almost half a billion dollars since he first retired. Of which Haymon has schooled Floyd well enough to have that money mostly locked up in annuities and property, lol.

Floyd's not running out of money

Floyd earned something like $300m (160M) on the McGregor fight, $300m (160M)on the Pacquiao fight, likely near $100m (60M)on the Canelo fight, and likely $100m (60M) on the 4 other fights on the deal. To that you can add at least another $100m (60M) for the 4 fights after the post Hatton retirement (The $25m for Oscar and $25m for Hatton, on top of everything else he'd earned before that, was supposed to set Floyd up for the rest of his life).

After taxes: $500M

160M
          160M
          60M
          60M
          60M

Take out 70 million for 2 jets, is $430.

From that I would say he has $300 to $350 million left with all his mansions and cars, lifestyle, etc....maybe.

Probably be hitting 200ish soon, if not already. At 42 years old. Which is a great thing at his age...but it's flipped because he still has decades of life to live and he's spending more than millionaires housewife...
          Last edited by Lion81; 07-24-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
            Do you recall a Showtime Access episode where it was supposed to show how great a businessman Floyd is outside of his boxing money, because Floyd wants more than anything to be respected by his money making ventures outside of his boxing career. His business acumen included bringing on the show a group of middle aged women who he invested money in on opening up a dress shop in LA. That was the best example they could come up with of Floyd's business iq. He then has invested 10s of thousands of $ on a skanky strip club in Vegas which is over priced and always empty. And then some years ago he started a lazer tag business which promptly went out of business. These are the kinds of huge earth shattering business dealings Floyd has come up with on his own.

My guess Uncle Al is not making him money, but stealing his money left and right. He also spends a fortune on a lot of hanger-ons that he employs because their sole job is sucking up to him by telling him everyday how great he is. I hope he does not go broke, because I am tired of seeing boxers go broke. He has a lot of money even his amount of money can go quickly if not managed right. Ask Evander Holyfield who made $250 million in his career and is now broke.

I remember that. Never shook my head so much.

He making investment deals with Goldman Sachs doe. He sittin in da office wit da CEO right NAOW.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              This is it right here Dunn. You hit it spot on.
              Would a simple "I've had my day and answered that question" not have sufficed? 🤷🏿*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Floyd earned something like $300m (160M) on the McGregor fight, $300m (160M)on the Pacquiao fight, likely near $100m (60M)on the Canelo fight, and likely $100m (60M) on the 4 other fights on the deal. To that you can add at least another $100m (60M) for the 4 fights after the post Hatton retirement (The $25m for Oscar and $25m for Hatton, on top of everything else he'd earned before that, was supposed to set Floyd up for the rest of his life).

After taxes: $500M

160M
                160M
                60M
                60M
                60M

Take out 70 million for 2 jets, is $430.

From that I would say he has $300 to $350 million left with all his mansions and cars, lifestyle, etc....maybe.

Probably be hitting 200ish soon, if not already. At 42 years old. Which is a great thing at his age...but it's flipped because he still has decades of life to live and he's spending more than millionaires housewife...
                Floyd had most of the houses, jet, and most of the gaudy **** already in his ownership before the Showtime deal, lol.

And that's before you invest any of your money (even something as vanilla as the 10-year treasury will pay out over 2% a year; on $500m, that's $10m into your pocket just because).

Floyd is sitting on generational wealth; with at least $500m earned since coming back to the sport, all the side money off of his fights, and the simple and straightforward investment moves into annuities and property, Floyd's likely closer to a billion than he is to even $300m lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                  Do you recall a Showtime Access episode where it was supposed to show how great a businessman Floyd is outside of his boxing money, because Floyd wants more than anything to be respected by his money making ventures outside of his boxing career. His business acumen included bringing on the show a group of middle aged women who he invested money in on opening up a dress shop in LA. That was the best example they could come up with of Floyd's business iq. He then has invested 10s of thousands of $ on a skanky strip club in Vegas which is over priced and always empty. And then some years ago he started a lazer tag business which promptly went out of business. These are the kinds of huge earth shattering business dealings Floyd has come up with on his own.

My guess Uncle Al is not making him money, but stealing his money left and right. He also spends a fortune on a lot of hanger-ons that he employs because their sole job is sucking up to him by telling him everyday how great he is. I hope he does not go broke, because I am tired of seeing boxers go broke. He has a lot of money even his amount of money can go quickly if not managed right. Ask Evander Holyfield who made $250 million in his career and is now broke.
                  Floyd is in real estate/property heavy, while also being heavy into annuities, lol.

He's got a successful gym (Mayweather Boxing Club) that's being run for him, Mayweather Promotions is now a viable standing company that's growing (Jack and Ishe are likely about done fighting, and we kind of know the level for Love and Gavril, but Tabiti just got his shot, Tank Davis is starting to star, and you still have 'Memphis' Miller getting his chance, with at least another half dozen guys bubbling under that), and the TMT brand is an actual viable business, moving 8-figures of merchandise when last spoken of. And he's got Girl Collection (I have no idea or reference for what it'd take to run a profitable strip club, tbh. Will leave it at that)

He partnered in his main woman's boutique, while also partnering in other business opportunities too (at least a couple other boutiques, a make up line, a cryo business with his former bagman, etc), but your just dumb if you think that that was the end of it.

Being a 5% partner in a real estate investment trust that focuses on office space in New York City wouldn't have been great for TV, so they kept it quiet; that said trust apparently manages $1b worth of office space is only exciting for Floyd. lol.

Floyd has 4 children, by 2 women that he's basically cordial with, and everything else pretty much clear. He travels with P-Reala, a couple security guards depending on where he's at, and a couple of the girls he's with. If Floyd has 8 people with him most of the time, that'd be too many.

Evander Holyfield had a dozen children, by six different women, with three divorces to navigate on top of that, while never seeming to earn any real money outside of boxing.

It was dumb of you to compare the two.

Comment

Working...
                  X