Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a ****ing liar!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      sounds to me like kovalev went after her. you dont usually get to choose your attackers. if that were the case i would choose eric crumble so everyone would be safe
      Probably lol.

Kovalev got a temper on him, and she won’t get much from him in the form of money. He hasn’t been breaking the bank lately, and he’s never been a PPV fighter. It’s difficult to find a motive for her lies. Kovalev likely did something and she’s stretching the truth a bit, out of something that actually happened.

Comment

Her nose looks better in the neck brace pic than in the "before" pics.

Comment

Question I have is how did kovalev keep this under wraps as long as he did? She went to the police, had all these surgeries, and this fool still went on with his career like nothing. lol Not even TMZ knew

Comment

I thought there were actual photos or a video that would prove that he assaulted her. Anything else like her photos after a plastic surgery that she wants Kovalev to pay for isn't a proof of anything and should never be used to condemn anybody.

Innocent until proven guilty, that photo is anything but a valid proof and he should sue her back for defamation if that's all she got.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Probably lol.

Kovalev got a temper on him, and she won’t get much from him in the form of money. He hasn’t been breaking the bank lately, and he’s never been a PPV fighter. It’s difficult to find a motive for her lies. Kovalev likely did something and she’s stretching the truth a bit, out of something that actually happened.
              Yea sometimes women go out and search for situations like this and sometimes they through themselves on celebrities and then claim rape or assault when they don't get what they want. They try to extort celebrities. Typical gold digging whore behavior that's rampant and for some reason accepted in today's society. If that dumb photo is all she's got then she's one of them gold digging whores and she should be sued.

Comment

Where's the proof kovalev did it?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
                  One of the pics in her neck brace shes trying to look cute, this whole thing seems weird af
                  An obvious slut is obvious... look at her trying to show off her boob job. smdh...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Question I have is how did kovalev keep this under wraps as long as he did? She went to the police, had all these surgeries, and this fool still went on with his career like nothing. lol Not even TMZ knew
                    The first time this story broke in april this year, I asked the same exact question.

Comment

Lol I seriously doubt Kovalev put this chick in the hospital
                      Another Jenny Sushe. Gtfoh. Kovalev has a kid and everything. Ofc certain people are going to be jumping all over this. Watch Yarde fight for a vacant title ugh...

Comment

Working...
                      X