Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather takes a MASSIVE dive in the history books tonight (RIP floyd)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Been beat up a lot, eh.

BALCO Juan and Bradley were Ring ranked P4P fighters and Manny fought them 7x.

TUE 50-0 only has the one fight he had to cheat on the weight and pay a penalty.

Lessee, Thurman vs. 20 yr old Japanese Banty making his debut...snickers...

* Mayweather tamed Pacquiao when he was 38yo
    * Mayweather schooled Canelo when he was 36yo
    * Mayweather schooled Marquez when he was 32yo

any 1 of those wins, is better than any win on Pac's resume

if you remove the 3 best wins on Pac's resume, like I just did to Mayweather's resume... Floyd's next best lower-level wins like destroying Corrales and dismantling Judah/Hoya/Hernandez, are also better than Pac's next lower-level wins

you don't even really need to consider all of Pac's losses, because the wins aint even close

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

if you remove the 3 best wins on Pac's resume, like I just did to Mayweather's resume... Floyd's next best lower-level wins like destroying Corrales and dismantling Judah/Hoya/Hernandez, are also better than Pac's next lower-level wins

you don't even really need to consider all of Pac's losses, because the wins aint even close
      Jmm said Pac is without question best of era. Better resume, better attributes. He said Floyd was most difficult to fight cos Floyd don't come to fight.
      Once flouds bloated you whilst cheated scales or drains you in sure nel o will say Floyd was difficult also.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Jmm said Pac is without question best of era. Better resume, better attributes. He said Floyd was most difficult to fight cos Floyd don't come to fight.
        Once flouds bloated you whilst cheated scales or drains you in sure nel o will say Floyd was difficult also.

JMM did not say that Hugh..... you be lyin your ass off

/debate

Comment

• pac vs may was the worst big ppv in the history of boxing, neithr guy did jack f-ucking **** in that **** period. if manny was really hurt he should have postponed it like anyone else would do. may is a j-erkoff and ruined boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            JMM did not say that Hugh..... you be lyin your ass off

/debate

I swear on my life he said Pac had the best specific attributes of anyone he faced. I just can't remember exactly what those specific attributes was he said.
            Whether it was, strongest, fastest, best defense ? I need to find the interview but magazine interviews don't always end up online.
            He said Pac is without question best of era

Comment

I swear on my life he said Pac had the best specific attributes of anyone he faced. I just can't remember exactly what those specific attributes was he said.
              Whether it was, strongest, fastest, best defense ? I need to find the interview but magazine interviews don't always end up online.
              He said Pac is without question best of era

Marquez said that Mayweather is BETTER than Pacquiao

there is no way to spin that

Marquez also said that Mayweather is the best fighter he ever faced

Marquez also said that he beat Pacquiao 4x

Comment

but JMM said..... but JMM said..... but JMM said.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime
                Marquez said that Mayweather is BETTER than Pacquiao

there is no way to spin that

Marquez also said that Mayweather is the best fighter he ever faced

Marquez also said that he beat Pacquiao 4x

* CRICKETS *

moral of the story:
                ALWAYS check your source !! ahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  senile pacman just beat a prime ELITE welter in his PRIME. something floyd NEVER did!!!

this is the same guy floyd DUCKED to fight berto.

PACMAN is now top 5 in the GOAT convo. he's in the Ali conversation now.
                  massive dive?

that has a negative connotation!...floyd retired...and we have to let it be so...his 50 - 0 could not be affected by what other fighters do...

pac winning fights...that elevates his stature...solidify his legacy more and rightly so... what he had achieved so far his past losses could no longer affect or diminish...

Comment

Working...
                  X