Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Leader78 jealous of M.Garcia's next PPV, PROVES Spence wasn't the PPV attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Ppl sure getting frosty at frankie spanking the ldbc. They do need a spanking but they make it so easy cuz they say the most dumb things.
    Is he spanking it, more like promoting it to me?

Comment

Why do you keep spamming threads about them holy **** man

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Is he spanking it, more like promoting it to me?
        He is highlighting the lies and slander that these people are trying to push as facts and truth. If he is getting people to go have a look for themselves so what, when they hear what these utter turds have to say they will soon be put off again. They just a bunch of race baiters, i dont even think they are Boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          He is highlighting the lies and slander that these people are trying to push as facts and truth. If he is getting people to go have a look for themselves so what, when they hear what these utter turds have to say they will soon be put off again. They just a bunch of race baiters, i dont even think they are Boxing fans.
          Lies and slander? I don't find it to be lies or slander, biased maybe? People, especially fight fans and aficionados are entitled to their opinions and speculation.
          Last edited by Code Red; 05-16-2019, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Wow . Another LDBC thread from Frankie .
            Them boys should pay you for the amount of promotion you give 'em .
            He be working HARD for them, getting them clicks

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              thats not how boxing works.

If the fighters have the fan base to pull off a PPV then boxing will put a PPV on, ESPECIALLY when they are getting paid top dollar.

Spence isnt as popular as people think, and well porter like spence says cant sell out a family cookout. So the powers that be arent confident in putting that on PPV and it being successful like they are confident in putting MIkey vs Danny on PPV and it being successful.

All that matters is BUYS! and bottom line is the experience people on PBC team believe that Mikey/Danny can hit and surpass the minimum PPV buys and Spence/Porter Cannot.
              Mikeys only Ppv is with Spence. It’s not like Mikey has a proven history of ppv’ sales. And Danny has never been on a Ppv and his last fight wasn’t exactly sold out either. Let’s not act like Mikey sold that entire Ppv by himself.

My main thing is Spence vs porter is a unification bout between two fighters on regular tv who beat
              The two fighters that is supposed to be on ppv. We should not have to pay for that fight.

And I recently saw a interview where Mikey said it looks likely but a lot can change and it is not set in stone yet. I think Mikey is looking for another huge payday in which he should and haymon cant provide him that without the Ppv model. I think they are exploring the idea strongly but might change it.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                He be working HARD for them, getting them clicks
                The LDBC Leader got demonetized because of them “clicks” and slander

Comment

I personally I don't believe that this is a Pay per View worthy event either. Danny isn't a household name and doesn't have a loyal fanbase or mainstream following.

Mikey does have a strong Mexican fanbase and a loyal following among the casual fan. However, unlike Canelo, he has lost his last fight and refused to try to win.

In addition, he doesn't have a strong resume either in justifying in putting him on two back to back Pay Per View bouts with a unknown fighter with two losses.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 05-16-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                    Mikeys only Ppv is with Spence. It’s not like Mikey has a proven history of ppv’ sales. And Danny has never been on a Ppv and his last fight wasn’t exactly sold out either. Let’s not act like Mikey sold that entire Ppv by himself.

My main thing is Spence vs porter is a unification bout between two fighters on regular tv who beat
                    The two fighters that is supposed to be on ppv. We should not have to pay for that fight.

And I recently saw a interview where Mikey said it looks likely but a lot can change and it is not set in stone yet. I think Mikey is looking for another huge payday in which he should and haymon cant provide him that without the Ppv model. I think they are exploring the idea strongly but might change it.
                    you know the promoters etc get more data than just PPV buys right, they get the demographic breakdown of WHO PURCHASED those PPV and if I was a betting man Ill bet those figures highly favor Mexican/HIspanics as the largest single demographic who purchased that PPV and are the single demographic responsible for moving that needle.

Oh and I understand what you are talking about with regards to the more accolade fight being Spence vs porter but that doesnt corralate to being PPV worthy, someone has to buy the PPV's.

Oh and I know we are jumping the gun sort of speak talking about PPV etc etc as nothing is set in stone but it just a topic to discuss, the fight might very well not end up on PPV and be a regular champsionship bout on Fox or Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Why do you keep spamming threads about them holy **** man
                      if I had to bet money, I say he is actually a black dude who is part of that gay ass LDBC shit and might even have a channel and is self promoting.

Comment

Working...
                      X