• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    I believe it
    Yeah, good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
      Luis "PANTERA" Nery should be ringside for this and confront Inoue if he wins in the post fight interview.
      Get in his face & challenge him , corner Inoue before he flees the country scared for his life.
      Nery's biggest win against another Japanese boxer was aided by his PED usage. If he ever fights Inoue, I'm willing to bet Inoue will avenge his fallen ally and knock his PED using ass into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        God damn stop making Inoue invicible he hasn't don't **** yet, beating some bums?? Rodriguez is in a class of his own, CAN'T FKING WAIT.
        You are bias as hell and thus nothing you said holds any weight whatsoever. Come back after Rodriguez gets beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Rodriguez hasnt done **** yet either, his best win is a SD over some ozzie bum jason molooney. Inoue has KO'd several world level opponents in 1 round, and for the record i rate Rodriguez...before you start getting all upset.
          this is ggg vs canelo all over. Rodriguez via UD.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            You are bias as hell and thus nothing you said holds any weight whatsoever. Come back after Rodriguez gets beat down.
            I hope u comeback and don't hide like a bish when Rodriguez teach a boxing lesson to ur hypejob monster.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
              this is ggg vs canelo all over. Rodriguez via UD.
              So basically your saying Inoue is going to win and get robbed?
              Last edited by mlac; 05-15-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
                Bullying a small elderly Japanese man, that’s pretty weak.

incredibly dishonorable. inoue-san is undoubtedly treated with great respect over there, all elderly people are for the most part. that's probably about as badly as you can slight inoue. they just shat on about 300 years of samurai

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  incredibly dishonorable. inoue-san is undoubtedly treated with great respect over there, all elderly people are for the most part. that's probably about as badly as you can slight inoue. they just shat on about 300 years of samurai
                  but where is the prove?? I haven't seen it from Manny's team...

Comment

Inoue is too much for Rodríguez.

But Nery will kill Inoue sooner than later

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      Nery's biggest win against another Japanese boxer was aided by his PED usage. If he ever fights Inoue, I'm willing to bet Inoue will avenge his fallen ally and knock his PED using ass into submission.
                      That's false.

The positive test was one month before the fight and japanese people known that situation

And it was by tainted meat.

In the second fight Nery drained destroyed him easily

Nery is a skilled boxer, naturally Stronger than Inoue

He will kill him easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X