Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson vs Jon Jones in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
    Seriously! The 2nd hardest puncher in history from the streets vs. Jon "coke head" Jones.... Mike, 50 wins with 44 KO's vs Jones 24 wins with 10 K.O's 6 Subs and 8 decisions. Barehanded? Not even close. Mike lands he wins.
    And remember this is a street fight, I swear some people think this is like the game 'Killer Instinct' for the Nintendo 64.

Who knows what Mike Tyson is going to do to Jon Jones in a street fight 'Nevermind mixed martial arts' Tyson when threatened on the street? He was a very viscous man.

I will keep saying it? It is all good and well knowing how to wrestle but if you are considerable weaker than your opponent? It is game over.

I just think the share speed and ferociousness of Tyson, will be too much for Jon Jones to cope with.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-27-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Plus he got kicks, especially to Mike's knees which are Jones specialty which ****ing hurt and leave him open to get clinched and taken down.
      You won’t t feel pain while fighting esp. if its a brawl. You will feel it after. You won’t t even mind an eye-poking (Jones’ specialty) in a street fight.
      Last edited by led; 05-10-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        You won’t t feel pain while fighting esp. if its a brawl. You will feel it after. You won’t t even mind an eye-poking (Jones’ specialty) in a street fight.
        I don't think you realize how fights work, sure your adrenaline will be flowing but the same goes in actual sanctioned fights If Jones kicks Tyson in his kneecap it will still hurt just as much in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
          I don't think you realize how fights work, sure your adrenaline will be flowing but the same goes in actual sanctioned fights If Jones kicks Tyson in his kneecap it will still hurt just as much in a street fight.
          Lol So you were in actual fights where you say ouch when you got hit. That’s cool.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Lol So you were in actual fights where you say ouch when you got hit. That’s cool.
            Someone kicks tf out of your kneecap and it will hurt no matter if you have adrenaline, different then getting punched in the head.

Comment

Working...
            X