Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Buglioni Rejected Over 100K For Yarde Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Buglioni Rejected Over 100K For Yarde Fight

ANTHONY YARDE headlines the bill at the Brentwood Centre on Saturday when he defends his WBO Intercontinental Light-Heavyweight title against Argentina's Walter Gabriel Sequeira.

[Click Here To Read More]

callum Johnson is the best British light heavyweight right now.. soon it will be the winner of buatsi vs yarde..or as soon as yarde steps up in competition

Comment

Anthony Yarde is such a BUM! Currently Yarde is ranked #2. by the WBO thanks to Frank Warren. I'm thinking Yarde will hold the #1., #2. position in the WBO LWH ranking for another three years.

Maybe the WBC and WBO champions Adonis Stevenson and Eleider Alvarez retire or get old -- thats the only way I see Anthony Yarde gather the courage to actually cash-in. I just hope Yarde will have fought Callum Ide or Harry Matthews by then.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-18-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

And Warren **** his pants when Hearn turned around and said forget Buglioni, I'll offer you someone better in Buatsi to fight Yarde and he'll even go over to BT for it.

Then Warren went quiet and started saying the our side of the street excuse

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Anthony Yarde is such a BUM! Currently Yarde is ranked #2. by the WBO thanks to Frank Warren. I'm thinking Yarde will hold the #1., #2. position in the WBO LWH ranking for another three years.

Maybe the WBC and WBO champions Adonis Stevenson and Eleider Alvarez retire or get old -- thats the only way I see Anthony Yarde gather the courage to actually cash-in. I just hope Yarde will have fought Callum Ide or Harry Matthews by then.
          He keeps on talking about rankings and how high his opponents are rated but that means nothing if they haven’t fought anyone.

There’s lots of good opponents around he’ll have to fight someone eventually. He should be targeting the likes of chilemba at least by now

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            He keeps on talking about rankings and how high his opponents are rated but that means nothing if they haven’t fought anyone.

There’s lots of good opponents around he’ll have to fight someone eventually. He should be targeting the likes of chilemba at least by now
            What a twist of fate would it be if Walter Gabriel Sequeira from Argentina ; whos ranked #35. by boxrec, KO's Anthony this Saturday -- when you consider Yarde believes hes inexperience yet elects to face a caliber above the local tramps that have been calling Yarde out, and the potential of an upset is even more hilarious because he decided to pass on Artur Beterbiev for a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Are you unfamiliar with how Frank Warren works?

1. Get ranking points from the WBO’s extensive collection of European plumbers
              2. Duck any tough world title fights
              3. Win vacant WBO title
              4. Defend it against bums
              5. Get sued for not paying fighter

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                Are you unfamiliar with how Frank Warren works?

1. Get ranking points from the WBO’s extensive collection of European plumbers
                2. Duck any tough world title fights
                3. Win vacant WBO title
                4. Defend it against bums
                5. Get sued for not paying fighter
                I'm just beginning to become familiar with Fish-Eyes, I will keep this in mind.

Comment

Starting to get a bit sick of the build up for Yarde now. I liked Yarde for what it's worth but he's not taking any step up in competition until Alvarez or whoever may be the Warren Bob Organisation champion is about 80. He's starting get a bit of recognition from a few people who don't really follow boxing now as well for other stuff, Warren ain't risking any big domestic fights for him, bums until 2022.

Comment

Tight Frank crying to media again

Comment

Working...
                    X