3 part Netflix doc coming out about the McGregor vs Paulie sparring session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 part Netflix doc coming out about the McGregor vs Paulie sparring session

I sh^t you not.

Just listening to McGregor's trainer on JRE today & he mentioned this.

Anyone else ready to join my we are living in a computer simulation religion?

Now, it seems, the rest of the 12 rounds will be released in the Netflix special.

“I think there’s something being released on Netflix soon, a documentary around that fight,” Kavanagh told the Joe Rogan Experience.

“It will have all the rounds.

"Obviously we have the 12 rounds, as far as I’m aware.

“I think it’s a three-part documentary that will be released soon.
    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/...oyd-Mayweather

What? Who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      What? Who gives a ****?
      The mystery of how this sparring session is bout to be resolved doe lol.

This is the zapruder film of boxing.

Not gonna bs I will be watching this on day 1. I know some people are beyond tired of this, but I'm legit curious about this far too talked about sparring session. Big fan of sparring bs. Can't tell you how hyped I was the day I found the Mayweather vs Spadafora sparring session.

Comment

Don't ****ing make that fight for the love of God

Comment

Bahahhahaaaaa
          Paulie gonna be exposed now

To be fair Paulie shouldnt be that ashamed, hes an old much smaller man sparring against a taller, much heavier southpaw. And its not like Paulie was any good at cutting off the ring.
          Floyd lost 2-3 rounds? So best believe Mcgregor put hands on Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            The mystery of how this sparring session is bout to be resolved doe lol.

This is the zapruder film of boxing.

Not gonna bs I will be watching this on day 1. I know some people are beyond tired of this, but I'm legit curious about this far too talked about sparring session. Big fan of sparring bs. Can't tell you how hyped I was the day I found the Mayweather vs Spadafora sparring session.
            I’m not gonna say it’s a day 1 thing for me, I still gotta watch this season of bojack. But I’ll probably watch it one day when I’m bored

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Don't ****ing make that fight for the love of God
              LMFAO. Bruh you know 2 seconds after I heard there was a doc I immediately thought..."f#ck you know what...this could be the perfect way to promote a Conor vs Paulie boxing match."

And it wouldn't shock me in the least bit if it did.

Comment

If anyone had any interest left in Conor McGregor...I'd say it totally ended Saturday night when he got beat like a thief.

Comment

Lmao they better show the full sparring in these docs

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    If anyone had any interest left in Conor McGregor...I'd say it totally ended Saturday night when he got beat like a thief.
                    LOL whatever man. I don't get why you dudes don't understand how this whole thing works despite following boxing/combat sports for so lone.

People were fighting over this fight with other fans. Conor is still the biggest draw in the UFC. Nothing changed for a good % of fans.

Casual fans come to fights for more reasons then ones alleged unbeatability. An L doesn't end things. Go ask SRL, Ali, Tyson, Camacho, Oscar, Broner & Mayorga might be the best example ever cuz he was great at his level of the sport for being a compelling bad guy personality who people paid to see in overmatched fights to lose over & over again.

Comment

Working...
                    X