Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMN! Froch is the slickest fighter I've ever seen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN! Froch is the slickest fighter I've ever seen!

Yesterday he looked ultra slick in his approach. He looked better then SRR and SRL combined.I think i'm in
    I've never seen so much slickness inside the ring. In this thread we honor the warrior Carl Froch.

Froch is still a bum,he didn't win, rather AA didn't show up to fight. AA barely threw any punches and yet he still had Froch's right left eye swole up. AA didn't learn one single thing from the Dirrell fight and Froch is a poor man's Dirrell.

Ward will wrestle Froch all night and Froch will complain and Johnson stands the best chance to beat everyone.....Glen is the best boxer in the tourney rght now.

Ward is a fake and a bum, he needs hometown judging and refs to have a chance in any match because an unbiased and patial ref would call him out and penalize him points for his dirty tactics.........this is boxing, not mma, not wrestling, not a karate/kickboxing match. Dude headbutts, grabs fighters arms and holds and throws elbows when in the ties up and he throws after the bell. Dude is a straight up cheat and he is just a fabricated star that Showtime is trying to hype up into the next Mayweather or something......they had better keep Ward away from Bute, I'll tell you that.

I hope either Johnson or Froch put this dude to sleep...

Comment

Froch is slicker then Whitaker.
      Last edited by ny123; 11-28-2010, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Froch is still a bum,he didn't win, rather AA didn't show up to fight. AA barely threw any punches and yet he still had Froch's right left eye swole up. AA didn't learn one single thing from the Dirrell fight and Froch is a poor man's Dirrell.

Ward will wrestle Froch all night and Froch will complain and Johnson stands the best chance to beat everyone.....Glen is the best boxer in the tourney rght now.

Ward is a fake and a bum, he needs hometown judging and refs to have a chance in any match because an unbiased and patial ref would call him out and penalize him points for his dirty tactics.........this is boxing, not mma, not wrestling, not a karate/kickboxing match. Dude headbutts, grabs fighters arms and holds and throws elbows when in the ties up and he throws after the bell. Dude is a straight up cheat and he is just a fabricated star that Showtime is trying to hype up into the next Mayweather or something......they had better keep Ward away from Bute, I'll tell you that.

I hope either Johnson or Froch put this dude to sleep...

Ward is very skilled but yesterday annoyed me. i wonder how his fights will go once he fights out of town. And Froch is a future ATG. show your respect.

Comment

Still he wouldn't be able to dodge the asses in your avatar.

Comment

Working...
          X