Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the United States declare war on China?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the United States declare war on China?

I'm getting real sick of China stealing our jobs and intellectual property.

It's good President Trump is fighting back with his tariffs, but I'd like to see an even stronger response.

China is a bully, and the best way to deal with a bully is punch them right in the nose. In this case, it means full-scale military assault.

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

It's good President Trump is fighting back with his tariffs, but I'd like to see an even stronger response.

China is a bully, and the best way to deal with a bully is punch them right in the nose. In this case, it means full-scale military assault.

They would lose.

Comment

The problem is real war works a little different than your e-beefs. We cant just talk sh it, put China on ignore, and declare victory

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

Your i.q is about as high as your testosterone count. China and America will never go to war with each other because they both nuclear weapons. If one fires, the other is ****ed.

That's why we haven't had a real war between nuclear capable countries since world war 2. I said real because im excluding the cold war exactly because it didnt happen BECAUSE of the nuclear deterrent.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          The problem is real war works a little different than your e-beefs. We cant just talk sh it, put China on ignore, and declare victory

Well, my strategies would need some minor adjustments!

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
            They would lose.
            Both wrong. If the u.s fires their warheads, china fires their warheads and we all lose.

Which is why neither will fire their warheads.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Both wrong. If the u.s fires their warheads, china fires their warheads and we all lose.

Which is why neither will fire their warheads.
              China's a hype job. Who they got on their resume? They barely can win the Asian regional. Not even a solid W over Japan.

Hype jobs

Comment

If we go to war with China, where will Trump get all his products made?

Can you imagine the war-Trump would go over the plan and be like "Uh General, can we bomb about 6 blocks away, they are sewing my spring line now and orders are through the roof."

Comment

Comment

I lol'd

Comment

Working...
                    X