Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman blocks man from entering his apartment then wants friendship with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I had a feeling she wanted the bbc but that would be risky, because maybe two days later she cries rape.

Not only is that bltch batshlt crazy, but she looks like trash.

I wouldn't smash if she paid me.

That's the type of girl that will take pictures with you when you're not looking and then send them to your girlfriend.

Comment

Seemed like pure racial profiling to me. The guy seemed well educated and well spoken. There should've been no reason to suspect he was a thug that had no business being there. He was a lot more respectful than I would've been. I would call the cops about her harassment and the property owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Seemed like pure racial profiling to me. The guy seemed well educated and well spoken. There should've been no reason to suspect he was a thug that had no business being there. He was a lot more respectful than I would've been. I would call the cops about her harassment and the property owner.
        to be fair, it appears she was exiting the building and he pushed through as to bypass entering the buildingkey etc, they tell you in these building not to let anyone in. So it wasnt like she was without suspicion.

The guy was just being petty too, he could have easily said okay, close the door enter his key open the door and went on his way but blacks have this victim mentality so this wasnt just someone refusing to let someone into the building without them putting their key in (like the rules state) this was a "EVIL WHITEY who is only doing this to me cause im BLACK" narrative this man had in his head of the situation and approached it as such.

Comment

goddamn what is wrong with hectaris ex

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            to be fair, it appears she was exiting the building and he pushed through as to bypass entering the buildingkey etc, they tell you in these building not to let anyone in. So it wasnt like she was without suspicion.

The guy was just being petty too, he could have easily said okay, close the door enter his key open the door and went on his way but blacks have this victim mentality so this wasnt just someone refusing to let someone into the building without them putting their key in (like the rules state) this was a "EVIL WHITEY who is only doing this to me cause im BLACK" narrative this man had in his head of the situation and approached it as such.
            How do you explain her watching him using his keys to get in his apartment, said she wanted to get to know him, when rejected, called the cops and said he choked her???

Comment

yeah that's what females that doesnt get their way usually do.. has nothing to do with color. that man just so happen to be black.

Comment

How do you explain her watching him using his keys to get in his apartment, said she wanted to get to know him, when rejected, called the cops and said he choked her???
                that goes for all females that cant get what they want! that man just so happen to be black. if that man was white, would you even post this?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  What happened wif Jose Burrito last night? I thought that pizza face mudafocka was gonna win

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    that goes for all females that cant get what they want! that man just so happen to be black. if that man was white, would you even post this?
                    So happen this is an increase phenomenon with blacks getting police called on them for just minding their businesses and it is mostly done by white women.

Heard about the nine year old black kid who recently got the police called on him for sexual assault? However, luckily the camera shows he didn't even knew the woman existed as he passed her minding his business.

Comment

So happen this is an increase phenomenon with blacks getting police called on them for just minding their businesses and it is mostly done by white women.

Heard about the nine year old black kid who recently got the police called on him for sexual assault? However, luckily the camera shows he didn't even knew the woman existed as he passed her minding his business.
                      yes, i saw that video too, and it just so happen to be the brother that walked by first. if it was the sister and that white lady still reacted in the same way, would you even bring this up?

yes, i know blacks get treated unfairly compare to other races, but you're looking at this too hard. i've seen white females hit on guys (not blacks) and get rejected then caused a scene over it. that's what they usually do when they dont get what they want. this doesnt mean that ALL white women are like this or that ALL black guys are being target for this.

Comment

Working...
                      X