Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte: Substance Saunders Used Ten-Fold Stronger Than Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    I have a pic of Canelo eating a T-Bone, Pac drinking an Ariza procheat I mean protein shake, and BJS was eating, ****ting, running and lifting weights in the restaurant lmao.
    I think i saw that pic...Floyd was in the back ground eating dlck

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I think i saw that pic...Floyd was in the back ground eating dlck
      No that was you dick blowing Pac under the table while he ate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        No that was you dick blowing Pac under the table while he ate.
        So that was you eating my ass under the table?

Comment

• when does Massachusetts commission rule on this?

Comment

• I thought the title "Substance Saunders" was his new moniker

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              when does Massachusetts commission rule on this?
              Tomorrow. Apparently they're following WADA and not VADA rules

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                You still are not being objective!

You thought DUCKY accepted my challenge. You were WRONG!

Those guys thought that DUCKY was providing truth based facts but instead was LYING and CHEATING.
                They got it wrong just like you! I have read several quotes from them stating that they had a hard time understanding it all and so on ….

I am here to correct your mistakes and call out the CHEAT and LIAR!!!! Wake up and smell the coffee. DUCKY was DQ'd by me!!!

Him DUCKING proves that he LIED and CHEATED! Once you get that, you will stop talking nonsense!!!!

Don't worry, I will not be requesting that DUCKY pay up for LYING, CHEATING, getting DQ'd and DUCKING!!!

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                You chose and agreed to the judges. Every single one of them voted against you.

Pay your bet now. It's been long enough.

I explained it to you multiple times already.

Sorry but you proved that you are NOT an objective person a long time ago! I gave you plenty of opportunities to be objective but you didn't want. So you have no credibility in my books!

I told you that DUCKY has been DQ'd by me!

I proved that with 2 threads. Your friend couldn't take on the challenge that got him votes. After 5 pages of excuses by DUCKY, that called for an automatic DQ.

After 180+ pages, that is just over-kill but I enjoyed every page of seeing your friend DUCKY squirm!

You even thought that he accepted several times but here we are, still waiting. Just like you had it wrong about him accepting, you had it wrong initially.

DQ baby!!!

and you still pretending to be the saint in all of this. If you were objective and called it consistently, you would have had my attention. But you lost that!

Sorry!

Last edited by ADP02; 10-08-2018, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  I explained it to you multiple times already.

Sorry but you proved that you are NOT an objective person a long time ago! I gave you plenty of opportunities to be objective but you didn't want. So you have no credibility in my books!

I told you that DUCKY has been DQ'd by me!

I proved that with 2 threads. Your friend couldn't take on the challenge that got him votes. After 5 pages of excuses by DUCKY, that called for an automatic DQ.

After 180+ pages, that is just over-kill but I enjoyed every page of seeing your friend DUCKY squirm!

You even thought that he accepted several times but here we are, still waiting. Just like you had it wrong about him accepting, you had it wrong initially.

DQ baby!!!

and you still pretending to be the saint in all of this. If you were objective and called it consistently, you would have had my attention. But you lost that!

Sorry!

So me and travestyny and the four judges (who you agreed to) all have it wrong. And only you are right?

That's not how it works. You can't be your own judge and jury and give yourself the win.

I shouldn't have to explain why that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    So me and travestyny and the four judges (who you agreed to) all have it wrong. And only you are right?

That's not how it works. You can't be your own judge and jury and give yourself the win.

I shouldn't have to explain why that is.
                    I read what the judges said and how they responded. Most were still lost. Some used quotes from the CHEAT and LIAR to come to their conclusions thinking that he was providing legit TRUTHFUL information but it was not.

Some I found out were part of the Mayweather Mafia group.
                    All but 1, that I am aware of, were "friends" of this Mayweather Mafia.

You just proved how a Mayweather Mafia groupie would vote as you are having trouble being objective.

The Mayweather Mafia dude's response was that the other guy was posting 24/7 and I wasn't so he gave it to him! That was clearly not the objective of the debate. Minus right there!

BUT as stated, DUCKY was DQ'd by me. It's OK that you cannot or would not DQ him but I can and did DQ him.

What is the problem?
                    As long as someone realized the truth and DQ'd the cheat all is good!

That LIAR and CHEAT went as far as to get votes on statements that was basically UNTRUTHFUL. but now that I put his feet to the fire with me challenging him on that he has NOT accepted. In fact, as you know, he pretended to accept but it was just him CHEATING and LYING AGAIN.

You want to give a CHEAT and LIAR credit, cool. That is YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE!!!

Anyways, maybe Travestyny, the DUCK, likes it better this way. People I hear have given him points over points including the ring leader of the Mayweather MAFIA group, Larryxxx. So the crying from you guys is working!

Last edited by ADP02; 10-08-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      I thought the title "Substance Saunders" was his new moniker
                      I found this funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X