Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Meets With Promoter, Discusses Future Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Can you repost? I forgot to read what you wrote.
    dont even bother, its hard to have a rational boxing discussion when canelo fans have these cute little gifs in almost every one of the posts. just a word of advice.

Comment

It is funny how clowns like you take a few comments and make it "all". I think you are an absolute tool bag but I would never associate who ever you are rooting for with all fans for a given fighter.

Golovkin brings in no money LOL . . . every time I think you can't get any dumber you do not disappoint me. The guy just fought in the two biggest pay per view fights in the last year and a month. Of course Canelo is the headliner no doubt but Canelo doesn't bring everyone to the table by himself. You equating Golovkin with Charlo in terms of audience and drawing power is ludicrous. But you are the guy who couldn't understand when a decade begins and ends so you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I actually have nothing against Charlo. If him and Golovkin fought that would be fun and entertaining. The reality is you are more of a Golovkin hater than a Charlo fan. If you were really a Charlo fan and boxing fan you would have wanted him to fight someone ASAP and not wait for Golovkin/Canelo. If you were a Charlo fan you'd be wanting him to fight Canelo, who is the champion whatever people think. Yet you are wanting Golovkin. LOL!

If Golovkin goes after a bum watch out because I think you are pretty damn close to one. Are you still hogging the computer at the library so you can get on the internet for free? Let the kids on, they still got a chance at a future dull razor.

" if " ?

come on man, you know whats up LOL

Comment

Can you repost? I forgot to read what you wrote.

nah, you didn't

and seriously, what a man-bltch way to behave lol

" I am not reading.....

I will reply, insisting that I am not reading..... but, I will not read

no siree bob..... I am not a reader
        "

you Sir, have a truckload of sand in your gaping vagina

just saying lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
          dont even bother, its hard to have a rational boxing discussion when canelo fans have these cute little gifs in almost every one of the posts. just a word of advice.

it's even harder to have a rational boxing discussion without reading the posts you reply to

just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
            Oh I learned that a while back, but thanks for looking out. I call him the Pigeon Man. He's the guy sitting in the park yelling at pigeons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN9k8w8bLy8

I have not read one of his responses to me for a few months now. I tell him, I did not read your post to me. He continues to respond and respond. I just tell him I missed his post or something to that effect and can he repost. He usually does.

No joke the guy is whack in the head. Him and Dull Razor have to be a couple. I do go back and forth with Dull Razor once in a while, fill up my moron quota.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              " if " ?

come on man, you know whats up LOL
              Missed it, please repost your comment. I promise I won't read it but you'll respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nah, you didn't

and seriously, what a man-bltch way to behave lol

" I am not reading.....

I will reply, insisting that I am not reading..... but, I will not read

no siree bob..... I am not a reader
                "

you Sir, have a truckload of sand in your gaping vagina

just saying lol
                Repost please . . . hey I noticed you had James Toney there. You know he thought Golovkin won . . . LOL!

I would like to read your response but I don't read your comments so damn.

Comment

Repost please . . . hey I noticed you had James Toney there. You know he thought Golovkin won . . . LOL!

I would like to read your response but I don't read your comments so damn.

yea, you do

which is why you reply like a little bltch, insisting you didn't read

FACT: EVERYONE knows you absolutely 100% DID read the post you replied to

EVERYONE !!

but, keep insisting that you did not read, it is truly delicious

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Sure run away from the competition....LMMFAO!
                    What?

- Gilberto Ramirez
                    - Jesse Hart
                    - David Benavidez
                    - George Groves
                    - Rocky Fielding
                    - Callum Smith
                    - Anthony Dirrell
                    - Chris Eubank Jr.
                    - Vincent Feigenbutz

Comment

..... I don't read.....

Q.

what does a bltch do when she hears something she cannot deal with?

A.

she pouts like a bltch, tosses her hair, and insists that she did not read

Comment

Working...
                      X