No announcement yet.

I am excited for my moment of death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I have put great energy into the development of my soul.

The single greatest achievement a human being can make is to die gracefully. Most people are scared shitless about dying. This is because they cling to these Earthly illusions of wealth and possession. They spend their whole lives denying the reality that they will one day die and give up everything they have ever owned on Earth.

But those who are wise know that there is much more to the Universe. This isn't to say that our time here on Earth is not important, but we must not spend it the wrong way.

God is waiting for all who seek Her. Although our minds are infinitely limited, we are not incapable of knowing God on a limited basis while here on Earth. She is in each and every one of us. It is just a matter of listening to Her.
    ffs mate you had a few bevvies

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You keep dodging the questions. Try to answer with a simple yes or no and we will take it from there.
      Give me a break Siablo, you're being hypocritical...

How many questions have I answered for you, and you have yet to answer a single question of mine...

And you have the audacity to insinuate that I'm dodging your questions...

Where in the Scriptures does God say that He is a she ???

He calls Himself: He, Father and King...

Where in the Scriptures does He call Himself: she, mother and queen ???

Answer this, then we can move on...

We could go for Deep Dive #4 ???

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        Give me a break Siablo, you're being hypocritical...

How many questions have I answered for you, and you have yet to answer a single question of mine...

And you have the audacity to insinuate that I'm dodging your questions...

Where in the Scriptures does God say that He is a she ???

He calls Himself: He, Father and King...

Where in the Scriptures does He call Himself: she, mother and queen ???

Answer this, then we can move on...

We could go for Deep Dive #4 ???
        Yeah . God refers to Himself as He.

Back to my question now.

Does God have a penis?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Yeah . God refers to Himself as He.

Back to my question now.

Does God have a penis?
          Does this mean that you accept the fact that God is He, Father & King, as taught in the Holy Scriptures ???

Or do you hold out the desire that God is she, mother and queen based on nothing ???

If you believe that God is "she" then we don't serve the same God...

A false god can have whatever anatomy you can imagine, because it's not real to begin with...
          With that in mind, your god can be whatever you want it to be, because it's not based in reality...

And your question is still adolescent...

I have provided tools to answer your question, I'll restate them more clearly...

The genders represent something else in the spirit... The Roles are different...

The physical characteristics that differentiate between the genders, of which you speak, exist for the purpose of procreation...

Procreation was created by God so that physical forms of life could exist perpetually through their offspring...
          Being subject to the curse through Adam, (Dust to Dust) procreation was necessary to preserve the species...

Before the creation of the Physical Universe, only the Spiritual realm existed...

Therefore, God referring to Himself as He, has a meaning that existed before the creation of anything physical, including the human form...

I as a simple man, can only conjecture things not directly revealed...

All physical men and women have the physical apparatus that allows for procreation...

As for God in the Spirit; God creates, God doesn't procreate...

Procreation is something God created for the physical...

God being the Spirit of Love, needs no physical apparatus for anything...

God said "I Am Who I Am." Exodus 3:14

God Is As He is...

This is the best answer I can give you... Your question is out of bounds...

Through me, context has been provided...
          You pray and seek, I have no part in your question... I wash my hands of this...

There is a Cause and Effect to your question, as previously demonstrated...

I will have to create a thread based on the deep dives...
          More eyes need to be exposed, more questions need to be raised...

A rebellion within the rebellion might be the tipping point in the Heavenly realms that sparks the outbreak ???

I'm tired at the moment, I'll get around to that thread soon, but not at today...

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
            Does this mean that you accept the fact that God is He, Father & King, as taught in the Holy Scriptures ???

Or do you hold out the desire that God is she, mother and queen based on nothing ???

If you believe that God is "she" then we don't serve the same God...

A false god can have whatever anatomy you can imagine, because it's not real to begin with...
            With that in mind, your god can be whatever you want it to be, because it's not based in reality...

And your question is still adolescent...

I have provided tools to answer your question, I'll restate them more clearly...

The genders represent something else in the spirit... The Roles are different...

The physical characteristics that differentiate between the genders, of which you speak, exist for the purpose of procreation...

Procreation was created by God so that physical forms of life could exist perpetually through their offspring...
            Being subject to the curse through Adam, (Dust to Dust) procreation was necessary to preserve the species...

Before the creation of the Physical Universe, only the Spiritual realm existed...

Therefore, God referring to Himself as He, has a meaning that existed before the creation of anything physical, including the human form...

I as a simple man, can only conjecture things not directly revealed...

All physical men and women have the physical apparatus that allows for procreation...

As for God in the Spirit; God creates, God doesn't procreate...

Procreation is something God created for the physical...

God being the Spirit of Love, needs no physical apparatus for anything...

God said "I Am Who I Am." Exodus 3:14

God Is As He is...

This is the best answer I can give you... Your question is out of bounds...

Through me, context has been provided...
            You pray and seek, I have no part in your question... I wash my hands of this...

There is a Cause and Effect to your question, as previously demonstrated...

I will have to create a thread based on the deep dives...
            More eyes need to be exposed, more questions need to be raised...

A rebellion within the rebellion might be the tipping point in the Heavenly realms that sparks the outbreak ???

I'm tired at the moment, I'll get around to that thread soon, but not at today...
            Red- Brother Mind, use your brain.

Each time God made a he or made a human in is His representation, he made a male with a penis, right?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
              X