Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    IF IF IF AND IF....

That's your opinion not mine.

IMO this racist double standard is because in America boxing is a black sport (isn't really anymore but was before) and Loma is right now the main face of a black sport, or at least the man doing more noise.

A white dominating this sport is a problem to those guys (I'm not even saying you're part of them, I will leave to you the benefit of the doubt).

The same sht when Obama became the main face of america.
    White racists used the same excuses against Obama, "hype", discrediting his work. Same sht, we all share the same feelings.
    The question you should ask is “why has the American media decided that make loma the face of boxing wen he’s not American and it’s still very early in his career?”. You want to call black people racist for pushing back against the loma-campaign but you don’t have any problem with loma being overrated by the media and certain fans due to his race.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      im a gggee and loma fan, i dont bash boxers yes those words have been spoken, gggee the greatest middleweight to do it. Loma the greatest boxer of all time, we have never seen anything like loma. This is where people say enough is enough. You seem to just want to argue, i dont bash professional fighters especially those at this level, they are all good and deserve props
      I heard Arum saying stuff like that but he's his promoter and maybe a bunch of idiots but that's very marginal.

The highest praise I hear for Loma usually is P4P king, you can make a case about him being P4P king, just like you can make a case for Mickey and Crawford too IMO
      (Spence no way, he needs to move up once at least unless he just white wash Bud and Thurm at 147)

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        floyd was hated on
        ward was hated
        tyson was hated
        ali was hated

every popular fighter gets hated, pathetic race baiter victims

even the less popular guys

thurman fights anybody but get called a runner
        wilder gets hate.. or are you all a bunch of racists? cant have your cake and eat it too
        Floyd - Woman beater, racist on stream, constantly acting brash showing off, ducked many fighters for many years
        Not sure why Floyd got hated.
        Tyson a guy with similar bad past traits, but a guy who has improved with age.

Ali that was genuine racism projected towards him from the time period, but I wouldn't say the hate for Ali was as bad as Floyd gets it now, people actually respect Ali and consider him the ATG it just took a little bit too long for Ali to get that respect.
        Mayweather is retired and still gets no respect.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure there are a handful of people on NSB that are racist one way or another and it influences their opinions of fighters. But I don't think that's the problem here. Most fighters get hate here, simply because most boxing fans SUCK!! So many little fanboys that have to constantly bring other fighters down in order to prop up the guys they like. This is the only sport in the world where, apparently, 99% of all athletes are bums!! For some reason dip**** boxing fans would almost always rather justify guys being terrible instead of giving anyone credit. Especially a place like this where anyone can come and state their opinion, it's a breeding ground for morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
            Floyd - Woman beater, racist on stream, constantly acting brash showing off, ducked many fighters for many years

Ali that was genuine racism projected towards him from the time period, but I wouldn't say the hate for Ali was as bad as Floyd gets it now, people actually respect Ali and consider him the ATG it just took a little bit too long for Ali to get that respect.
            Name the fighters Floyd ducked you racist

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              The question you should ask is “why has the American media decided that make loma the face of boxing wen he’s not American and it’s still very early in his career?”. You want to call black people racist for pushing back against the loma-campaign but you don’t have any problem with loma being overrated by the media and certain fans due to his race.
              Because he's arguably P4P king and maybe the best, nicest fighter to watch right now?

Early in his career, 12 fights, yet,
              he took Walters, Rigo and Russel Jr's "0", won a title in 3 divisions.
              Even Ward the last P4P king didn't win titles in 3 divisions and I can tell you that his 4 best wins over Linares, Rigo, Russel Jr, Walters aren't ridiculous next to Ward's 4 best wins: Kova, Froch, Kessler, Dawson...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post

So there’s a reason to dislike the black guys but no reason to dislike the white guy except for being racist?

You’re pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Because he's arguably P4P king and maybe the best, nicest fighter to watch right now?

Early in his career, 12 fights, yet,
                  he took Walters, Rigo and Russel Jr's "0", won a title in 3 divisions.
                  Even Ward the last P4P king didn't win titles in 3 divisions and I can tell you that his 4 best wins over Linares, Rigo, Russel Jr, Walters aren't ridiculous next to Ward's 4 best wins: Kova, Froch, Kessler, Dawson...
                  Are you for real? Ask yourself this who they beaten outside of Rigo beating Donaire. Luke Campbell, Kevin Mitchell, Anthony Crolla and TBA are their best wins

Comment

hate for loma, jeeezz thats nothing compared to the hate for golovkin, not sure where it comes form but it seems to be everywhere

Comment

What hate anyway? All I see is a sickening amount of praise for beating someone with a paper face that's resume is stacked with British level opposition.

Tripping balls if you believe this guys resume is better than Usyks or Sor Rungvisai's.

Comment

Working...
                      X