Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you excited about the return of David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe now hayes biggest fans are the fairies that frequent this forum who show pics of hayes azz

Comment

I can see Davey hunting Browne now after Browne just upset Chagaev for a belt. Browne is like taylor made for Haye.

Comment

I always wanted to see Haye sack up and make the most of his talents. Instead, he was eager to retire early, wouldn't engage w/ Klitschko, returns have been sketchy, etc. At this point it's hard to get excited about him coming back and the look of him does not sit easy w/ me. Sure, he looked great pounding a scrub for 5 min but that extra bulk has hindered him and it's going to become very evident when he has to go a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I always wanted to see Haye sack up and make the most of his talents. Instead, he was eager to retire early, wouldn't engage w/ Klitschko, returns have been sketchy, etc. At this point it's hard to get excited about him coming back and the look of him does not sit easy w/ me. Sure, he looked great pounding a scrub for 5 min but that extra bulk has hindered him and it's going to become very evident when he has to go a few rounds.
          Yeah.. he does look a lot bulkier.

I can still picture Haye taking control of the division.. but I'll need to see him face someone like Povetkin or Ortiz! Those are fighters I'd kill to see go toe to toe with Haye

Comment

Haye is trying to secure Browne, he shares on his facebook,

https://www.facebook.com/davidhaye1980

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze Bomber View Post
              I'll need to see him face someone like Povetkin or Ortiz! Those are fighters I'd kill to see go toe to toe with Haye
              Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Haye is trying to secure Browne
              ^And, such is boxing...

Comment

Comment

Comment

yeah im looking forward to it and i wouldnt be shocked if haye turns out to be the best heavyweight now furys gone. Style wise hes a nightmare for joshua and wilder. He was dominated by wlad but wlad i think is near on unbeatable against fighters smaller than him, with his jab jab grab routine.

Comment

Working...
                    X