Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma is very talented and at 28 has a bright future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His footwork is so good that in yesterday's fight, there were times he just let his hands down as if he knew he can dodge any of the punches.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      Exactly, which means he was learning and figuring Walters out as he went on.. His offense was also his defense last night as he did not allow Walters to get off
      was more his movement and rhythm that was throwing walters off...nearly impossible to time so he didn't know when to punch. most of the time loma threw his shots when he was off to the side, and by the time walters reset, he was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        yea, he reminds me of Manny the way he turns his opponent
        We have the same set of eyes on Loma larry. His foot work and offense reminds me of a featherweight Pacquiao, just less power and more active on his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          I bet PAC wants no parts of loma like he don't Crawford but bob is gonna force it on him and he's just gonna retire for real.
          Dude. Crawford rejected Pacquiao's 147 pound weight limit. If anything, it was crawford who ducked manny because he agreed to Fight DSG at 147 but not manny.

Comment

Working...
          X