No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    True, im not talking about Alaksa Blacks or Grizzly, but there are a lot of black bears in northern WI that are kinda like oversized racoons. I wouldn't/never messed with any, but Bears can be pretty skinny. A big black bear would never get messed with by a wolf, whether it's an alpha or not.
    lol you're more likely to get attacked by a raccoon than a black bear anyway. black bears are very timid and docile animals, they're a lot like house cats. sucks they're also hunted legally in that part of the country. bears are ****ing awesome. saw plenty of them back in north Jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
      I'd like to see this. Rott's are strong but I have seen German Shepherd's from Czech destroy Rott's. Please note that I am not talking the low quality sling back German Shepherd in Yank land or the disgusting Rottweiler from Yank Land.
      I believe this, we had K-9 units in my battalion and they were huge, fast, and vicious.

Comment

• In a closed area the pitbull hence it's name and what they're bred for

In the wild where the wolf could hunt like it evolved to it easily picks apart a pitbull and stalks it while it loses blood

Comment

• A wolf would slaughter a pitbull. It's a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
            In a closed area the pitbull hence it's name and what they're bred for

In the wild where the wolf could hunt like it evolved to it easily picks apart a pitbull and stalks it while it loses blood
            a wolf with one paw tied to its c*ck would still dismantle a much smaller and dumber pit in any scenario.

Comment

• bumped again.

Honestly my small girl cat would **** them both up 120-108.

Comment

• Eating her own snatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Eating her own snatch
                  What does this have to do with this topic? lol.

Comment

• I think rottweilers are a much more powerful breed than pitbulls

Rottweiler vs Wolf would be a better fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Eating her own snatch
                      Spinabifida KO 1 Beer's ghey ass cat. Black cat, defeats inferior Caucasian cat. #tmt

Comment

Working...
                      X