Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your philosophy or religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was testing out my preaching skills. seeing if they were any good you know, seeing if it made sense. You gotta practice to preach! Yeh I know you should act on it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by platinummatt
      No, nothing as of yet, its not my internet, ones for christians others for non. Dont have to read it if you dont want to.
      My young friend, I see what you're trying to "sell", so to speak...and there's nothing wrong with it; but you have to allow for rebutle and then respond. Communication is not a one way street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Peru
        One is for christians, and the other is not?
        Which one is for non christians?

At the beginning u say "For all who follow christ".
        Then there is the bible story.
        Then u compare Ethiopia to Lazerus.

I understand ur good intentions. We are do live in a consumerist society and cannot justify our greed whilst people are dying.
        But instead of practising ur preaching.
        Just practice wat u preach.
        Maybe talk about wat u are doing to help others, and how u have balanced work, paying rent etc with volunteer work, and figuring out how to bring down the corrupt governments that are the main cause of famine and war.
        Good points, Bobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-DOGG
          Good points, Bobby.
          Thankyou my brother.

Comment

Thankyou my brother.
            Anytime.

Comment

lol. Yea, i get it now.
              The first thing i thought was, "this gut has just got back from church".

I just think before u speak to people about them changing their ways, u must change urself. Otherwise it comes across as holier than thou.

good one, bobby...amen, mate

Comment

• Originally posted by beeatch!
                good one, bobby...amen, mate
                Ur all right. I fukin rule!

U may worship me anytime. I execpt payments through paypal only.

Comment

• God and Eve

Comment

LOL!!!! THAT IS GA-REAT!!

Brother, if I could, "K" would be coming your way. Funny stuff...and possible.

Comment

• Knowing vs Believing

It's always best to know than believe, but usually only if you need to know. What I'm saying is everything is not meant to be known at a particular time, and some things you'll never know, and if you don't need to know, it doesn't matter if you don't know. So, it won't nessesarily hurt if you believe in something.

Knowing is not alway a comfortable experience. Knowledge can hurt you(i.e."truth hurt"), but you still know. Belief will always imply doubt for the simple fact that you don't know for sure.

Faith should aways be applied with knowledge of what you have faith in. That's what makes the faith sincere. Blind faith is insanity.

I have faith that their is a life after death(wrongly misinterperted as the afterlife). I have that faith because I know that our bodies run of energy (life), generated by Earth(food), Air, Water, and the Sun. Energy as we know never dies, but it will change form. That's a faith that I have as opposed to having faith that there is a life after death where I will live as a human being forever, worry free, or in a pit of fire for eternity. This type of faith is based on word of mouth, and backed up by rituals and cultural tradition, which are all ancient in origin.

Faith is only reasonable when you can prove as much as possible and rule out the fantasitic to the ridiculous. Then you can have strong faith in the UNSEEN.
                      Last edited by Ta Khent; 07-25-2006, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X