No announcement yet.

Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Been married twice don't have kids. Never wanted them. The world has enough people in fact too many according to most scientists.

re: the bathrooms. i thought their goal was to have their own bathrooms. But when I lived in Asia some bathrooms were actually co-ed esp in bars.

Parents are obligated to teach their kids what gender is and how people are. No parent wants any weirdo around their kids period, that's a given. It's probably just as likely you'd have a male weirdo in a male bathroom, as a tranny weirdo in a female one. Honestly, I have no idea how manny trannies there are in the world. LOL.

Not to have their own bathrooms but to be able to use the bathrooms they feel they "identify" with. So basically some lunatic -who wants everyone to accept him for who he is but can't even accept himself- can walk into the same bathroom as your little girl's because he feels female that day, that's a no no for me mate. Can't have that.

Also it is a parents job to teach his child, but children are influenced by other factors. Again what happens when the media are telling your 10 year old he could wear a dress and makeup? Or if he wants to feel female today?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Not to have their own bathrooms but to be able to use the bathrooms they feel they "identify" with. So basically some lunatic -who wants everyone to accept him for who he is but can't even accept himself- can walk into the same bathroom as your little girl's because he feels female that day, that's a no no for me mate. Can't have that.

Also it is a parents job to teach his child, but children are influenced by other factors. Again what happens when the media are telling your 10 year old he could wear a dress and makeup? Or if he wants to feel female today?
      You can't stop the media from doing anything and in a big city any 10 year old kid is exposed to all variety of freaks on any day or night on any train or bus ride. We can't just pretend they don't exist. The best you can do is teach them what your values are and hope they sink in but if they don't, you have to love them and support them anyways. I am sure I wouldn't be thrilled with that prospect of my kid wanted to be something they biologically aren't of course.

As I said, if they are perpetrating a crime or endangering public safety (being a perv whatever) I definitely don't agree with that.

and yeah, chelsea manning is a criminal and a traitor who used that sex-identity **** to his/her advantage. I'd like to think not everyone is trying to game the system.
      Last edited by jreckoning; 08-08-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        But don't you enjoy BBC? You'd go tranny for some BBC.
        Just because you love BBC doesn't mean everyone else does ****.

Comment

Being so mentally ill that you wish to mutilate your body deserves no special treatment. Transsexuals deserve the same treatment as anyone else when it comes to self-harm.

Comment

Nah plaiboi

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Been married twice don't have kids. Never wanted them. The world has enough people in fact too many according to most scientists.

re: the bathrooms. i thought their goal was to have their own bathrooms. But when I lived in Asia some bathrooms were actually co-ed esp in bars.

Parents are obligated to teach their kids what gender is and how people are. No parent wants any weirdo around their kids period, that's a given. It's probably just as likely you'd have a male weirdo in a male bathroom, as a tranny weirdo in a female one. Honestly, I have no idea how manny trannies there are in the world. LOL.
              WAIT you refuse to have kids cause the worlds overpopulated? As Arabs have on average 6 kids. But you think your going to make a difference? So for that reason you miss out on having children? I feel sorry for you buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Like if you had a friend who transitioned into another sex would you be tolerant and accepting of him/her?

Also do you accept gender neutral toilets? Adherence to preferred gender pronouns?

I'm pretty pro LGBTQ (you're castigated if you're not in my part of town) but I do find them a bit annoying and attention seeking sometimes. Nonetheless I have attended pride rallies with my buddies (I'm not gay, just coworkers, predominantly female, invite me and I don't wanna appear intolerant).
                I support your right Shaolin Sword, to be all that you aspire to be. I know your family looks down on freaks like you, but it's cool. I know you had to make a fresh start in LA. You can be the shemale you've dreamed of becoming. Your an alright tranny
                in my book!

Hope you can help punchr discover his true self, whatever that my be?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                  WAIT you refuse to have kids cause the worlds overpopulated? As Arabs have on average 6 kids. But you think your going to make a difference? So for that reason you miss out on having children? I feel sorry for you buddy.
                  I didn't have kids because I didn't want them. I never have. I think probably 30% of my married friends are the same.

The world is over populated but that's a minor reason. I don't give a **** what the Arabs do but they shouldn't have so many kids.
                  Last edited by jreckoning; 08-09-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I'm accepting of them, and glad I haven't been through similar experiences. It would have to be a pretty horrible experience having a continual feeling that your body is wrong.

I don't really care too much about the toilet debate. I have children, and I think they are as much at risk from people born into the same gender as them, as those who identify as that gender.

I don't think that they should be able to participate freely in sports though, particularly combat sports. Modern medicine can do some wonderful things, and is getting better at helping people change their bodies to approximate the gender they identify as. But medicine isn't sufficiently advanced yet, it can't make substantial or fundamental enough changes - so the competitive sports is a big problem area.
                    Technology marches on though, so who knows how long this will be the case.

I have deep reservations about children being identified as trans. Although there is a case that can be made that the transition process is more comprehensive and convincing the earlier it commences, I remain absolutely unconvinced that children have any real idea about gender iden******, or even their own iden******.

To that end, I would be happy enough to see a total ban on children being given any kind of medical or therapeutic transitioning assistance. I could be swayed on that by really good evidence, but for now I don't think that evidence exists.

Comment

I support Human Rights. Just because Jim wants to be Sally or Natalie wants to be Jason doesn't mean they get a new set of rules and laws that they get to live by. Just like this military bull****. How the **** is it that joe blow the straight guy with flat feet can't join but Sally that wants an outtie instead of a innie gets to join and gets her ***** pulled into a dick on Uncle Sam's dime? The whole bathroom **** scenario... really? 43 years on this planet. Been to a few countries, All over the US, Flying, Driving even riding motorcycles. Stop at rest area's etc. Never once have I had someone ask me to pull on my dick at any rest rooms. Male, Female, Transgender, Gay etc. You know why? Because that **** is in someone's imagination and started worrying about what if. I'll tell you what if. If you find a ****ing weirdo in the bathroom messing with someone beat the ****ing breaks off them. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                      X