Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Floyd critics still talking about Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Floyd critics still talking about Floyd?

I see threads from the same posters still talking about Floyd's past. It's frequent and it's from the same ******ed posters. Meanwhile, I don't see threads from Floyd fans talking about him. It's like most fans have accepted that he's retired except for that group still keeping his name on the front page.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I see threads from the same posters still talking about Floyd's past. It's frequent and it's from the same ******ed posters. Meanwhile, I don't see threads from Floyd fans talking about him. It's like most fans have accepted that he's retired except for that group still keeping his name on the front page.
    Hey man...I'm comin' back for Kristin!!!

Comment

[IMG]http://memecrunch.com/meme/Q51E/look-son-a-******/image.png[/IMG]

Comment

the same reason why you made this thread. and larry actually made a couple threads about floyd not to long ago but you prolly didnt see it right...

Comment

it seems like floyd fans only likes it when good thing is being said about floyd. if you make a thread highlighting all of floyd's success, you will not hear a single word to stop talking about floyd. you say one bad word about him, "stop talking about floyd, he's retired". so posters on here doesnt bring up past fighters never ever only for floyd??? lol

Comment

Because he ruined their lives.

Comment

Because they can't stand seeing a rich black man on top.

Comment

Kev, don't you get it yet. 45-65% of posters didn't create an account here because they like boxing. They did because they want to talk crap about Floyd.

They want to talk about, his wealth (or lack of it), his women, DV, sexuality, cars, youtube videos, responses to questions, clothes, investments (or failed investments), who he hangs with, sparring, training, lottery soda,who he didn't fight, dancing with the stars etc. etc.

There are posters who responded in the why the call floyd gay thread that literally never respond about boxing. ODH has probably the biggest active star in the sport and all he talks about is Floyd.

The only time some guys even get mentioned -Stevie Johnston for example-is in conversations about who floyd didn't fight.

Look at Margs, he isn't famous on NSB for his career but a video where he allegedly made Floyd "shook". Paul Williams becomes great when the topic is "who floyd didn't fight". Otherwise, he is a guy that didn't use his length properly when he fought when we discuss him with other guys.

Its as if the way to be seen as a truly great fighter on NSB is to be close to Floyd's weight class and not have fought him.

Comment

oh yeah cause floyd is really trying to stay out of the spotlight isnt he......

Comment

TBE is still living in heads rent free.

Comment

Working...
                    X