Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton on Klitschko: Nobody Lasts Forever, Right Time For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton on Klitschko: Nobody Lasts Forever, Right Time For Joshua

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton, who now trains and promotes his own stable of fighters, believes Anthony Joshua is catching Wladimir Klitschko at the right time. Joshua faces Klitschko on April 29th, before a record crowd of 90,000 fans at Wembley Stadium. The IBF, WBA, IBO heavyweight titles will be at stake. Joshua, an Olympic gold medal winner, has knocked out all 18 of his opponents. Only two, Dominic Breazeale and Dillian Whyte, were able to last seven rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Klitschko will embarrass the glass jaw hype job Joshua.

Comment

I'm surprised Ricky never mentioned his fight with kosta tzyu. He usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
        I only ever see you saying this exact comment on here.. someone is obsessed and it ain't Wlad

Comment

Hmmm...........let me see. Wladimir Klitschko got knocked out by Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster and got dropped numerous times by Sam Peter. I guess, you must have forgot about these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Hmmm...........let me see. Wladimir Klitschko got knocked out by Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster and got dropped numerous times by Sam Peter. I guess, you must have forgot about these fights.
            The odd banana skin will happen over 70 fights. AJ is in for a career of David Price like knockouts

Comment

The odd banana skin will happen over 70 fights. AJ is in for a career of David Price like knockouts
              The odd banana skin will happen...there is whole bunch of them from klitchcko lol......the only banana around at the moment is the one you shove up your jacksie every night .....f@ckin goofball lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                The odd banana skin will happen...there is whole bunch of them from klitchcko lol......the only banana around at the moment is the one you shove up your jacksie every night .....f@ckin goofball lol
                Calm down sweetie. 4 losses in 68 fights AJ getting stopped by a bin collector in amateurs, knocked out by Pricey in sparring and Whyte having him dancing with his bung shoulder. I know you think AJ is invincible but perhaps you should watch a few more boxing fights. Don't get mad hunny

Comment

Again Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster. Dropped by Sam Peter numerous times. Just lost to Tyson Fury. Has been on an extremely long layoff. 41 years old. Going into a fight against a guy that's been active and fighting regularly and dangerous.

Stop acting like Wladimir Klitschko has an iron jaw. You've got the wrong Klitschko, that's Vitali Klitschko that has a strong jaw.

Whoever lands the big shot first

That's pretty much what it's going to be.

I'm on Joshua's side for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                    Again Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster. Dropped by Sam Peter numerous times. Just lost to Tyson Fury. Has been on an extremely long layoff. 41 years old. Going into a fight against a guy that's been active and fighting regularly and dangerous.

Stop acting like Wladimir Klitschko has an iron jaw. You've got the wrong Klitschko, that's Vitali Klitschko that has a strong jaw.

Whoever lands the big shot first

That's pretty much what it's going to be.

I'm on Joshua's side for this one.
                    Fair enough each to their own i still think AJ has a soft jaw. Klitschko by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X