Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum setting the stage for Crawford to fight Iman or Granados, not Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bob Arum setting the stage for Crawford to fight Iman or Granados, not Diaz?

In this video Arum calls Diaz a boring fighter https://youtu.be/P-NXVLRLdeA

We know that's Bob's go to excuse when he doesn't want his fighter to fight a certain fighter. Postol & Molina were boring fighters too.

Diaz told Dibella he doesn't care about the money being offered. Just make the fight. Diaz & Dibella are waiting on a bout agreement from Top Rank. They've accepted all the terms.

Unified & Lineal champ Crawford should not be fighting Broner leftovers or a guy (Iman) who hasn't done anything to warrant the fight.

Is Diaz a boring fighter?
    Yes
    11.11%
    No
    88.89%
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-10-2017, 01:34 AM.

He doesn't want Khan fight, and he doesn't what Diaz fight, he wants no risk at all for his fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      He doesn't want Khan fight, and he doesn't what Diaz fight, he wants no risk at all for his fighters
      Do you think Diaz is a boring fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Do you think Diaz is a boring fighter?
        He's alright, but if you wanna see a boring fight, go watch Crawford-Postol, put me to ****ing sleep, not worth 60$

Comment

Remember this when Arum announces Crawford is fighting Broner's leftovers or Granados leftovers

Comment

I dont get all this Crawford should fight Diaz drama. It's not like Diaz earned his shot just yet. Let him beat a top contender, earn his ranks then he can have a legit shot at the king. And it's not like he was a serious threat to Crawford anyway, right now, nobody is at 140. People are just trying to find some obscure fighter at 140 and say 'hey this is the guy who could give problem to Crawford, if he does not fight him, he's ducking, he's been protected, etc.''. I think Crawford is the king at 140, he's just waiting for Burn and Idongo winner to fight the winner and become undisputed. Meanwhile, he will take the monney fight, and that's probably Granados.

Comment

Arum will probably make Crawford-Bradley before any of the fights mentioned..

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
                I dont get all this Crawford should fight Diaz drama. It's not like Diaz earned his shot just yet. Let him beat a top contender, earn his ranks then he can have a legit shot at the king. And it's not like he was a serious threat to Crawford anyway, right now, nobody is at 140. People are just trying to find some obscure fighter at 140 and say 'hey this is the guy who could give problem to Crawford, if he does not fight him, he's ducking, he's been protected, etc.''. I think Crawford is the king at 140, he's just waiting for Burn and Idongo winner to fight the winner and become undisputed. Meanwhile, he will take the monney fight, and that's probably Granados.
                Great post. Agree 100%. I say get the mandatory out of the way while these other guys fight it out to see who the next #1 contender will be.

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
                  So who else should he fight if not Diaz? You're cool with him fighting Granados coming down in weight and off a loss? Or Iman who lost to Granados & has done nothing to earn a mandatory besides being signed to Don King.

While he's waiting for Burns he should fight the best available, you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Great post. Agree 100%. I say get the mandatory out of the way while these other guys fight it out to see who the next #1 contender will be.
                    He should not fight Iman until he absolute has to. Iman was just installed as the Mandatory and it's not due yet. Out of the three possible names Iman is the worst. He should fight the best fighter available. Then a unification with Burns pushes the Iman fight back.

Comment

Working...
                    X