Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boy PF Rudyo got the BUSINESS given to him in Walmart parking lot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the longer version of this. It shows the road rage nonsense that led up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Seen this before. I think that guy is mentally challenged. If that was PF Rudyo, he must've been drunk and high on PCP because he doesn't strike me as dumb on this site.
      Hahah yeah - that dude is the ANTI-PF RUDYO! I just remember Rudyo saying he was Mexican, and I've shared banter with him before, so I figured he'd laugh at the joke heheh.

But yes, I'm pretty sure that dude is not playing with a full deck. I don't think he's actually mentally ******ed. Just slow, and he has a bully mentality that he's used to not being stood up to.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        PF Rudyo was talking **** about having sexual intercourse with this gentleman's mother; however, it wasn't until he put his hands on his motorcycle, and eventually the gent himself, that he got mollywhopped, and floored.

He was never separated from his senses, doe.

I bet you his breath stank. The mexican aka chicano accent was annoying I didnt know Mexicans still talked like that lol

Comment

Go to WalMart, run into WalMart clientele.
          Win stupid prizes.

Comment

That must be the most pathetic human being I have ever seen. He might actually be half donkey.

Comment

Working...
            X