Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The moment I left the #NeverTrump movement and started supporting The Don!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moment I left the #NeverTrump movement and started supporting The Don!

Like my boy Ted Cruz...it took me a while to get behind Trump but this three moments solidified it for me:

#Free Market Capitalism, #AuditTheFed, #Abolish the Federal Income Tax, #Business
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 09-29-2016, 11:16 PM.

These three clips gave me a Capitalist hard-on!

Comment

I think the moment when she tried to scold him for investing in a down realestate market was one of those defining moments between the left and the right.

One side of your brain dominates the other and either (A) you realize he's making a totally rational statement while she's playing dumb even though her family does the same thing cutting deals in developing markets, or (B) your social conditioning kicks in, you feign outrage at his "toxic privileged demeanor" and wait for pats on the head.
      Last edited by ////; 09-30-2016, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I think the moment when she tried to scold him for investing in a down realestate market was one of those defining moments between the left and the right.

One side of your brain dominates the other and either (A) you realize he's making a totally rational statement while she's playing dumb even though her family does the same thing cutting deals in developing markets, or (B) your social conditioning kicks in, you feign outrage at his "toxic privileged demeanor" and wait for pats on the head.
        Excellent analysis!

Leftists argue using emotion...and therefore everything coming out of their mouth is fallacious.

Comment

Let me watch just cause one of the best titles of a thread I have read on here in awhile. Will report back after watching all these clips.

Comment

video1) me as future millionaire only worry about how strong the value of the dollar is cause I dont want to make it and all of a sudden the party is over so I like what he said cause it sounds good but he didnt say anything but put hiliary down, what you gonna do NUKKA!

video2) hes smart cause he didnt pay taxes, cool. doesnt help me one bit.

video3) proves everything I/we already knew about trump he is a shrewd business man. I made/making a vast majority of my money aswell from property I bought dirt cheap off of people misfortune doesnt mean I know the first thing about running a country.

In conclusion donald comes off as a straigth shooter type of dude but thats only in regards to bashing the way politics are and speaks nothing to his own qualities of being able to fullfill the job.

Comment

It's not his fault that there's a lot of loopholes in its system. He's a smart guy who is just taking advantage of it. They need to make changes if they don't want things like this to happen.
              Last edited by Lords; 09-30-2016, 07:45 PM. Reason: dsd

Comment

Who the **** doesn't buy stuff whilst they're cheap during a recession? Hillary's pandering to the lower classes/undesirables is incredibly irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                  Like my boy Ted Cruz...it took me a while to get behind Trump but this three moments solidified it for me:

#Free Market Capitalism, #AuditTheFed, #Abolish the Federal Income Tax, #Business
                  Welcome aboard the Trump Train. Destination White House - 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States.

Interesting that this thread wasn't moved to the Trump vs. Clinton - sticky thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    Who the **** doesn't buy stuff whilst they're cheap during a recession? Hillary's pandering to the lower classes/undesirables/!!War_Canelo!! is incredibly irritating.
                    Fixed it for you

Comment

Working...
                    X