No announcement yet.

I'm fuked right off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Seriously though didn't think there was much racism in Newcastle?.
    Well i'm 12 miles South of Newcastle, yeah north east England is racist as fvuk mate, It's the drive by aspect is all that 'fuks' me. Stand there, look at me and say that to my face and watch me chew your fukin neck, fukin cowards, it'll be late teens, in summer, just learnt how to drive (I assume). Wankers, if she was white, guarantee no issues. Well, i'm just fuked off by it now.

Something very stupid will occur one day. Whether it be good or bad for me. Oh dear!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Well i'm 12 miles South of Newcastle, yeah north east England is racist as fvuk mate, It's the drive by aspect is all that 'fuks' me. Stand there, look at me and say that to my face and watch me chew your fukin neck, fukin cowards, it'll be late teens, in summer, just learnt how to drive (I assume). Wankers, if she was white, guarantee no issues. Well, i'm just fuked off by it now.

Something very stupid will occur one day. Whether it be good or bad for me. Oh dear!
      LOL if you stay with her long enough, you'll just learn to ignore it. Trust me.

Plus even if you beat up one of them, there will be another. Racism=Iron chinned.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        That;s pretty ****ed up.

I wouldn't do anything dumb to get yourself locked up though lad, just curse back at them then IF they do confront you, knock them the **** out.
        You're probably right pal, still, i' getting sick of this, I can see the girl look awful after, so she's clocked on. Fukin people man.....

Comment

You're probably right pal, still, i' getting sick of this, I can see the girl look awful after, so she's clocked on. Fukin people man.....
          You could always, you know.... Stop betraying the race?

Comment

Start writing down license plates, get their addresses. Get some big black fella to pay a visit to their mums and sisters. Have those skanks walking like ducks for a few weeks.

Comment

gotta have fun with it. maybe a reinforcement "yeah, n-word" with a laugh is what those types of moments require when they arise. give it a try.

Comment

Just ignore it or do something about it.

The rock idea is great. I understand u bro. Youre just minding your own business. Doing your thing with your girl.

My girl is a different race to me too.

I find that i get very distinct looks from girls my own race when im out with my girl.

Like they looking at me like im a traitor peice of trash.

Fuq em

Comment

I've been seeing a black girl recently, (i'm a honky assed whitey). In my area, they generally are racist as fuk (north England). So I walk up and down a main street with her often.... Ever since, people have been shouting abuse at us, only ever since we've been seen walking hand in hand, she's 'half-cast' too not even a fully powered black person...

Wtf is up with that? ****s are fine driving by at 35-40mph shouting at us, I WISH one would do it near traffic lights that stopped them.... Fukin cowards.

Does Jab just keep taking it on the chin, or does Jab do what he wants, and carry a rock, so if it happens it try and hit the ****s car.... Hopefully making them pullover and we can have a LOVELY talk about heads being slammed by a car door?

Been grinding my gears for 3 weeks now. You don't really hear what they're saying, SWEAR DOWN I've heard the 'n' word shouted at her, why not walk up to me and say it? So I can bite their fukin lips out....

Has anyone else had this bother, (love it how they do it going 40mph the opposite direction I'm walking..... What would you do? Sooooo tempted to have a rock in hand and put the ****s window out.... Before said throat shot where the carotid artery is..... Fuking little rats...... Gree K foe sound advice (don't think theres much I can do really, thought i'd ask anyway).

Many thanks to the peeps here I like...
                  Hahahaha look at ol' salt n' pepper.

Comment

Tell your girl:

"Baby, they're just jealous I got you, if they really meant those things, they would yell that right in our faces instead of driving away in a car where I can't get my hands on those virgins /wink."

Enjoy they rest of the evening, God bless and godspeed

Comment

I'm always shocked by stuff like this. Never seen this here.

Comment

Working...
                      X