No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    I met alot of hoes....Facebook was cool too until EVERYBODY made one. U used to be able to just holla at random broads...now they will accept yo friend request then ignore yo ass

plentyoffish works for me.

Don't really message anyone, but I average 3-4 messages a week from girls messaging me out of the blue.

Some are smokin. Some not so much.....

Comment

I may have already posted here but my answer is Myspace.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

plentyoffish works for me.

Don't really message anyone, but I average 3-4 messages a week from girls messaging me out of the blue.

Some are smokin. Some not so much.....
        I met a chick off there who was willing to blow my buddy for a free tattoo by him. She really wanted one and I jokingly suggested that if she sucked him off he'd do it for free. She was totally down. Shameless ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I met a chick off there who was willing to blow my buddy for a free tattoo by him. She really wanted one and I jokingly suggested that if she sucked him off he'd do it for free. She was totally down. Shameless ****.
          fckking whores these days.

Comment

Okcupid, POF and Tinder on rotation. When one site cools off, another one presents your with a opportunity. It's like a spinning wheel of pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
              Okcupid, POF and Tinder on rotation. When one site cools off, another one presents your with a opportunity. It's like a spinning wheel of pussy.
              Fat puzzy?yes, no?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Fat puzzy?yes, no?
                There were a few borderline cute fatties/hipster chicks but they made up for it by being really young (19-20 year olds), but I've upped my standards. Last girl was 105 pounds. Besides, I simply cannot get a hard-on with a fatty. It would be a waste of time. I don't know who is that thirsty that they need to bang a fatty.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
                  There were a few borderline cute fatties/hipster chicks but they made up for it by being really young (19-20 year olds), but I've upped my standards. Last girl was 105 pounds. Besides, I simply cannot get a hard-on with a fatty. It would be a waste of time. I don't know who is that thirsty that they need to bang a fatty.
                  105 pounds is nice man

I heard those sites were full of fat broads

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    105 pounds is nice man

I heard those sites were full of fat broads
                    Yes. Plenty of Fish is full of fatties, country girls who live way out on farms and the boondocks. Tatted up sluts who often have a child. This is my least favorite app. The girls are usually less mature and I lie about my age on that site, scaling it down to 5 years younger.

Okcupid is more of a city app full of career-ish girls. Girls still going to grad school etc,. The vast majority of them don't have kids, carry around their own condoms just in case and are probably on the pill too. The less mature ones (who might also be on POF) are the Atheist/gothy attention whores asking you to snapchat. I don't waste time on those. This is the best app if you live near the city (which I do now) and you usually save time simply by pushing for a meet up for a drink in the city.

And Tinder, I simply use to troll girls into a DTF. Some bite and some don't. I think I have screenshotted my profile on Tinder here once, one one of the threads. Not a serious site but a horny slut jumps out of the app every once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
                      Yes. Plenty of Fish is full of fatties, country girls who live way out on farms and the boondocks. Tatted up sluts who often have a child. This is my least favorite app. The girls are usually less mature and I lie about my age on that site, scaling it down to 5 years younger.

Okcupid is more of a city app full of career-ish girls. Girls still going to grad school etc,. The vast majority of them don't have kids, carry around their own condoms just in case and are probably on the pill too. The less mature ones (who might also be on POF) are the Atheist/gothy attention whores asking you to snapchat. I don't waste time on those. This is the best app if you live near the city (which I do now) and you usually save time simply by pushing for a meet up for a drink in the city.

And Tinder, I simply use to troll girls into a DTF. Some bite and some don't. I think I have screenshotted my profile on Tinder here once, one one of the threads. Not a serious site but a horny slut jumps out of the app every once in a while.

Very informative. Great low down and logistics. Never tried any of that stuff though. Just aint for me

Comment

Working...
                      X