Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw On Timmy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rombekyo will be in here soon defending his BF Bradley!!

Comment

I'm sorry but Gary Shaw sucks.

The only thing he's doing here is trying to do damage control for himself. The obvious reason that Bradley is not fighting Khan right now IS Gary Shaw.

Bradley doesn't want to fight under Gary Shaw again, period point blank. Would you want a promoter like him who talks **** about you while your still under contract and promotes HIMSELF more than you? Perhaps if Shaw spent more time acutally PROMOTING Bradley instead of himself, he wouldn't be having this problem right now. Gary is acting like a spoiled child who didn't get his way.

Gary ran out of time (contract ends next month) and he couldn't convince or blackmail Bradley in to fighting again for him. Shaw is desperate, and it shows in him bashing his own fighter while he's still under contract with him. Atleast Bradley is respectful enough not to be talking **** about Shaw right now. I'm sure he's got a few choice things he'd like to say too, but he's mature enough to know what's best for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

The only thing he's doing here is trying to do damage control for himself. The obvious reason that Bradley is not fighting Khan right now IS Gary Shaw.

Bradley doesn't want to fight under Gary Shaw again, period point blank. Would you want a promoter like him who talks **** about you while your still under contract and promotes HIMSELF more than you? Perhaps if Shaw spent more time acutally PROMOTING Bradley instead of himself, he wouldn't be having this problem right now. Gary is acting like a spoiled child who didn't get his way.

Gary ran out of time (contract ends next month) and he couldn't convince or blackmail Bradley in to fighting again for him. Shaw is desperate, and it shows in him bashing his own fighter while he's still under contract with him. Atleast Bradley is respectful enough not to be talking **** about Shaw right now. I'm sure he's got a few choice things he'd like to say too, but he's mature enough to know what's best for the time being.

summed up what i was about to post...solid

we've seen this before with Shaw...he puts on a pouty child act everytime he's about to lose a fighter...did it with Donaire, doing it now with Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_fan2011 View Post
          Seriously struggle to understand why Bradley doesn't want this fight.
          Because Bradley could get a new contract with more fights promised,not to mention more money then he would make for taken this fight right now..This is simple to understand unless you just have no grasp of business...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post

Here someone who understand what she is talking about..Maybe you should give out some classes for some of these fools on this site..

Comment

only way timmah comes out of this with clean hands is if he's signing with arum to get the pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BABY MICH View Post
                Rombekyo will be in here soon defending his BF Bradley!!
                Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                Because Bradley could get a new contract with more fights promised,not to mention more money then he would make for taken this fight right now..This is simple to understand unless you just have no grasp of business...

seriously,i think Romebyko is directly related to Bradley

Comment

So... What's everyone's guess about who will be Bradley's first fight under Top Rank?

Comment

I understand that Shaw is a sub-level promoter but Timmy could have played his cards better is what I'm saying. Fighters aren't known to have high IQs. They say stupid things sometimes but Timmy could have just come clean and said he is winding up his contract with Shaw and he's looking for better promotion.

The dodging of the issue that he has with Shaw is what is making him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      So... What's everyone's guess about who will be Bradley's first fight under Top Rank?
                      Well, we know it won't be Khan because Khan is fighting next month. But I would feel confident in saying that he'll fight Khan by the end of the year.

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                      I understand that Shaw is a sub-level promoter but Timmy could have played his cards better is what I'm saying. Fighters aren't known to have high IQs. They say stupid things sometimes but Timmy could have just come clean and said he is winding up his contract with Shaw and he's looking for better promotion.

The dodging of the issue that he has with Shaw is what is making him look bad.
                      My guess is that he didn't want to bad mouth Shaw while he was still under contract with him. He was probably trying to be respectful, something that Shaw has no clue of how to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X