No announcement yet.

Solis was Hurt & Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
    He was *clearly* disoriented from the punch. That is due to his equilibrium being shifted due to punch.

He was KO'd.

No injury.

One punch KO and thats about it.
    a shot that landed on his glove?????? dude stop the trolling.......

he ether threw the fight (which vitali himself thought) or he ****ed his knee......

Comment

Replay shows punch landing on the top-side (temple) of his head.

It landed cleanly to the temple. There was no glove.

His body immediately became disoriented and to me, it looked like he lost his sense of balance and equilibrium.

He was hurt from punch. End of Discussion. I dont mean to troll.

Comment

That was a clean shot to the temple by a 250 pound 6 foot 6 dude who also happens to be WBC HW champion and has the highest KO percentage in boxing history. If you believe Solis blocked the punch by his glove, you need to see the replay in slow motion. I think Solis did block it with his temple. :-)
        Last edited by Nautilus; 03-19-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

He had no legs. Right leg, left leg. Doesnt really matter. Neither of them were functioning because his equillibrium was shot

Comment

hes gone to hospital with suspected knee ligament damage according to sky sports

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
              Replay shows punch landing on the top-side (temple) of his head.

It landed cleanly to the temple. There was no glove.

His body immediately became disoriented and to me, it looked like he lost his sense of balance and equilibrium.

He was hurt from punch. End of Discussion. I dont mean to troll.
              look at the first 8 seconds of this vid. LOOK CLEARLY. THE BEST ANGLE THAT YOU WILL SEE IT FROM

WHAT PUNCH DID YOU SEE LAND ON SOLIS?????

U GUYS ARE NOW COMING OFF AS PSYCHOTIC & WEIRD BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING UP THINGS THAT WERE NEVER THERE WTFFFFFF..... whooooohahahaha

Comment

Yes, looking at that video you can clearly see the punch landing partially on his head.

You would have to be ******ed or blind to say that the punch didn't connect with his head.

It was a glancing temple shot, and honestly, those can be the worst shots.

Comment

By the way, from the movements of Solis' head and hands after the punch lands

You can CLEARLY see he is disoriented. That is due to his equilibirum being shot.

He was staggered, buckled, and KO'd. He was disoriented and you can see that in his hands and head movement after the punch lands.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    look at the first 8 seconds of this vid. LOOK CLEARLY. THE BEST ANGLE THAT YOU WILL SEE IT FROM

WHAT PUNCH DID YOU SEE LAND ON SOLIS?????

U GUYS ARE NOW COMING OFF AS PSYCHOTIC & WEIRD BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING UP THINGS THAT WERE NEVER THERE WTFFFFFF..... whooooohahahaha

In the replay at 25 seconds you can clearly see solis head move from the impact, his head was jarred, thats what it looks like to me, it looked a poor punch to go down on though

Comment

Yep, a clean punch on the temple. Vitaliy also happens to be a 5 time world champion in kickboxing. He knows how to punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X