Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you tend to side with people that are hated or disliked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you tend to side with people that are hated or disliked?

Or do you like to join the larger group who hates/dislikes the person rather than join the hated person?

Maybe the person is just hated because they're different, they don't fit in with the society, they have different opinions on things so they end up being hated on.

I remember I use to be cool in school, not to show off but I got along with everyone and I considered myself a relatively cool person, not popular just cool. But I always seemed to side with the one's who get picked on or were hated because of their race, they were geeks/nerds(like Dorian and Ether), clothes they wear, or if they were poor etc.

What type of person were/are you?

what you talking about?

like the nerd in school that is misunderstood?

or the jackass who every one hates because they talk **** and dont shut up?

Comment

you talking just on boxingscene?
      it all about individual poster
      many think Greatest a ****, but I like him :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        what you talking about?

like the nerd in school that is misunderstood?

or the jackass who every one hates because they talk **** and dont shut up?
        The outsiders. The misunderstood kids like Dorian.

Comment

I hate everyone, but I cant stand bullies. If you wanna be tough and beat up on someone just because they're weak Imma give you the opportunity to be tough. If you're tough then you should be knockin people out that nobody thinks you can not the ones everyone knows you can.

Comment

Originally posted by -FkkMeKJ- View Post
            The outsiders. The misunderstood kids.
            i was always the anti-bully in HS.

i was liked by mostly everyone in my school because i played like 3 sports and everyone in my town pretty much hung out with one another be they black, white, mexican, w/e.

i always took up for the kids who got picked on because no one else would not even themselves

i always give a chance for people to fight there own battles but if its just someone being a dick to someone who isnt gonna fight back i step in.

No one ever ****ed with me because i had two older brothers who never took any **** from anyone and kind of made a name for me haha.

Also when i was in the 9th grade there was a guy named Curtis who was the HS bully.

Big ass black dude that was like 6'5 230lbs and was the football star. He got away with EVERYTHING. he even would talk **** to teachers and scare them into giving him grades and ****.

anyways we were in gym class one day and we just got done playing some ball and being the only white guy who shot with the black boys i was kind of the heel when it came to jokes...which i didnt mind they were just ****ing around.

but Curtis started in talking **** and i finally got sick of it and called him out for being a punk ass. He walked over to me and pushed me into the bleachers...grabbed a big ass textbook laying on the bleachers....turned and swung the **** out of it.

Cracked him right in the face...he went down and his nose was pouring blood. Everyone jumped in and stopped it.

never got ****ed with after that

Comment

Working...
            X