Twenty Thousand Posts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty Thousand Posts!

I must like this site.

I've managed to reach 20,000 posts without being banned!

However, I'm planning on decreasing my time here in the months to come, down to about five to ten posts per day.

You haven't been banned...........because you have no balls.

IMO.

You can't even come right out and state that you're a Nazi.

You're a Politically Correct Dork *******.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Congratulations, Tunney. I just reached 2000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        I must like this site.

However, I'm planning on decreasing my time here in the months to come, down to about five to ten posts per day.
        Not many can claim that.

Comment

No Tunney, I'm not an ******* for posting that.

You're an ******* for posting White Pride Videos, hating on Jews, and polluting everyone's mind with pure racist misinformation that supports your agendas. I'm just tired of it.

Sick and ****ing tired of you hating on Jews.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            No Tunney, I'm not an ******* for posting that.

You're an ******* for posting White Pride Videos, hating on Jews, and polluting everyone's mind with pure racist misinformation that supports your agendas. I'm just tired of it.

Sick and ****ing tired of you hating on Jews.
            Is that **** 4real G?

I dont know BIG C to be like that although i have heard a few tales..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Is that **** 4real G?

I dont know BIG C to be like that although i have heard a few tales..
              BrooklynBomber, who is a long time Jewish member.

Hasn't been around lately. Gee methinks also because of the nonstop hatred every day brought on buy Tunney and others who circle jerk threads about the ongoing war between Palestine and Israel. They take turns attacking Jews, agreeing with each other about negative perceptions regarding Jews, the works.

It's also crossed several lines, because most of the people talking **** are 17 year old kids that have never even had a job before.

What does that say?

Comment

Hasn't been around lately. Gee methinks also because of the nonstop hatred every day brought on buy Tunney and others who circle jerk threads about the ongoing war between Palestine and Israel.

It's also crossed several lines, because most of the people talking **** are 17 year old kids that have never even had a job before.

What does that say?
                See when folks were talking about that before about Big C i thought mans were just playing and having a laff but im hearing it like from a lot of peeps now...

Not Good Big C if thats on ur agenda..
                Shown you nothing but love in the Karma Thread as well and thats coming from a brother...

Comment

Hasn't been around lately. Gee methinks also because of the nonstop hatred every day brought on buy Tunney and others who circle jerk threads about the ongoing war between Palestine and Israel. They take turns attacking Jews, agreeing with each other about negative perceptions regarding Jews, the works.

What does that say?
                  I agree 1000%. Don't matter what people around here say, the over/under age for BoxingScene must be 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    I must like this site.

Lawlz I could only knock you down one karma point, but whatever. It was a nice gesture anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X