Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow if u really bet on an old shot raul marquez to beat abraham i dont know what to tell u. why the hell would u make such a bet

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
      wow if u really bet on an old shot raul marquez to beat abraham i dont know what to tell u. why the hell would u make such a bet
      Didn't bet Marquez.

Comment

oh well in that case just never bet on raul marquez ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
          No...You ******ed turd. I'm surprised the ****** quite on his stool after 1 tough round.

ROGELIO- "peeleft:
          I'm sure you can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
            oh well in that case just never bet on raul marquez ever again.
            I didn't bet Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
              I'm sure you can do better.

Laughing.....Don't worry, they'll be pissing on you 24/7. I think it's quite enough.

Comment

sucks he quit, and that surprised me a bit, but i think he was scared to get hurt. he bit off more than he could chew, and i knew after lorenzo he would have little chance against arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
                  sucks he quit, and that surprised me a bit, but i think he was scared to get hurt. he bit off more than he could chew, and i knew after lorenzo he would have little chance against arthur.
                  Yea...I didn't really give him any type of shot either. Just surprised like you said that he quite after 1 tough round. He was getting dominated round wise, but was never hurt...never KD'd..never even wobbled and not cut near enough to stop the fight. Flew half way across the world to show to international boxing community he's a straight up ******. Though a richer one for it...I'll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                    Laughing.....Don't worry, they'll be pissing on you 24/7. I think it's quite enough.
                    who's they'll??? and what's quite?? Am I talking to loud?

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                      who's they'll??? and what's quite?? Am I talking to loud?
                      Not quiet you idiot. Quite...Laughing... They're still pissing on you...******.

Comment

Working...
                      X