No announcement yet.

The greatness of JMM.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Why still bother on replying if you don't care?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
      Why still bother on replying if you don't care?
      You care enough to reply whenever I reply and say I don't care. So your very argument about me caring is flawed right from the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
        Stop being a nuthugger. Face the reality. . JMM fans are the most annoying people here on Boxingscene
        No that honor goes to ****ing douchebags such as yourself.

Comment

JMM is a great fighter, greater than he gets cred for. If you're an unbiased fan, you gotta love watchin the guy. Unfortunately for him, whenever his name comes up, Pac's isn't far behind it. He's too good to be strictly associated wit havin those 2 fights wit Pac and officially never winnin, and unofficially havin lost both (judges error in 1st fight). He really ain't helped himself wit all the bitchin he's done this year, but he's on the right path now, takin over 135 while Pac is sacrificin himself to DLH. JMM deserves a legacy of his own and hopefully he'll get it.
          Last edited by MANGLER; 09-27-2008, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the_bringer View Post

Marquez Keeps Fighting Old And "shot" Fighters? He Never Got The Chance At Barrera Until Barrera Finally Gave It To Him. And Barrera Was Still Looking Pretty Good In That Match With The Knockdown And His Rallies.

and Casamayor Was Nowhere Near Shot, Are You Kidding Me? He Was the Guy At 135lbs, Not David Diaz. He Was The Lineal Reigning Champion, Witha 5 Fight Win Streak, 3 By Ko, And A Comeback Tko Of Katsidis In A Foty Candidate.

All Of The Above Is fact. How You Want To Twist And Distort It Is Entirely Up To You.
            Wtf?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !!!

Comment

Ugh, Xarcet knocked that video out. lol That **** was hot, I'ma save that one.

But yeah, both Marquez brothers are somthin nice. If Raf had better defense, he'd definantly still be reigning as king. He has everything else, punch placement and power.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                JMM is a great fighter, greater than he gets cred for. If you're an unbiased fan, you gotta love watchin the guy. Unfortunately for him, whenever his name comes up, Pac's isn't far behind it. He's too good to be strictly associated wit havin those 2 fights wit Pac and officially never winnin, and unofficially havin lost both (judges error in 1st fight). He really ain't helped himself wit all the bitchin he's done this year, but he's on the right path now, takin over 135 while Pac is sacrificin himself to DLH. JMM deserves a legacy of his own and hopefully he'll get it.
                Gay photoop with his Japanese boyfriend didn't help either

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                  Gay photoop with his Japanese boyfriend didn't help either
                  man what the **** does those pics have to do with this? You guys are the only ones bringing up that ****, im starting to think you guys love that type of ****.
                  Last edited by *Dinamita; 09-27-2008, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    **** JUANITA MARGAYZ HAHAHA HE LOSTED TO PAC 2 TIMES HE COULDNT EVEN KO PAC HAHA HE SHOULD GO WITH HIS GAYBOYS JAPANESE BOYS HAHA ALL HE DOES IS CRY WITH HIS MEXICANS HAHA HE GOT DESTROYED BY PAC JAHAHSHAHJASHwefw11111111
                    Look at this racist orange selling piece of donkey excrement.... Like you Meehicans can speak proper English... Thats why America has to pass legislation to make English mandatory because of you people....

FYI, many Pinoys posting here are in PHILIPPINES reading and writing in a foreign language... While you people have been here for years (most illegally) and cant order a burrito in Taco Bell... So, before you try to make fun of others you should look at your ******ed culture of ingrates... Jeez, no wonder everyone in America hates you people...

On Topic: Jmm is a good fighter but unfortunately he's gay... Thats a source of ridicule but can anyone honestly say Mexicans wouldnt make fun of PAC if he had queer pictures with another man??? This is just another case of Mexican propaganda and double standards... They like to dish **** out but evidently cant take the slings and arrows of payback

Comment

Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
                      man what the **** does those pics have to do with this? You guys are the only ones bringing up that ****, im starting to thank you guys love that type of ****.
                      lol Thats how alot of asians are, they're just flat out annoying and just weird. I mean they actually went out of their way to hack Marquez' phone, to put those pics up on some ching chang chao website, all because they were mad that Marquez got up off the canvas to slap up some ugly lookin flip, thats also supposed to be some "Filipino Jesus" or some **** lol

Do flips worship jesus? Or that women that has like 6 arms, and a elephant head? lol Well whatever the **** you guys worship, Paq is supposed to be like the second coming of that, right? Anyways..

Now I'd throw these lil guys with the sideways belly button eyes a bone if Marquez got caught with his **** in dudes mouth or somthin lmao, then I'd say they have somthin. But it's just him ****in around with his chino buddy, lol but I can just see em though tryin to get those pictures..

"heeheeheehee ^_^

marquez so gay

heeheeheehee ^_^ "

Comment

Working...
                      X