• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    From one racist to another.

Just racists of different races.
    Obama wasn't and isn't a racist.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    That war had nothing to do with slavery until that POS Lincoln wanted to get a military advantage over the south

Jefferson D >>>>>>POS Lincoln
    Jefferson D >>>>>>>bish azz Obama
    Lincoln is a POS, he wanted to send all the blacks back to Africa ..lemme add a few links

https://snapoutofitamerica.wordpress...nfederate-war/

Jefferson D's statue belongs at the Lincoln memorial.
    Lincoln suspended habeas corpus.

Obama is a ****ing Coke snorting ****.

Figures that both POS Lincoln & **** Obama are from ILL.

John Wilks Booth is a hero & patriot.
    You used to be a good poster, now you're just a troll

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      It's appropriate, an all black school shouldn't be named after any confederate figure.
      I'm not down with slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Obama wasn't and isn't a racist.

You used to be a good poster, now you're just a troll
        I'll get back to being good. But I still hate Lincoln.
        Suspending habeas corpus?

Comment

That war had nothing to do with slavery until that POS Lincoln wanted to get a military advantage over the south
          Lincoln caused hundreds of thousands of men to die and millions to suffer.

He allowed slavery in northern states (Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky, etc had slavery until after Lincoln's death), but did as much as he could to disrupt the economy in the south because of the war.

Here's how he really felt about black people:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/to...oln.203268709/

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas.
          On shipping blacks back to Africa, Lincoln said:

In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, on an equal basis, filled up by free white laborers."
          On equality, Lincoln said:

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
            Lincoln caused hundreds of thousands of men to die and millions to suffer.

He allowed slavery in northern states (Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky, etc had slavery until after Lincoln's death), but did as much as he could to disrupt the economy in the south because of the war.

Here's how he really felt about black people:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/to...oln.203268709/

On shipping blacks back to Africa, Lincoln said:

On equality, Lincoln said:
            See, unlike Lincoln an absolute racist. I can't stand the hypocracy.
            You confuse me Freedom? I agree he caused unnecessary suffering, but his attitude towards black people is messed up.
            If Mr. Booth wouldn't have assassinated him, he definitely would have started emancipating blacks back to Africa, to a place they didn't know, and to languages long forgotten.

Additionally, he would have won a second term, and did other inhumane god awful things to send blacks to Africa.

Honest Abe.....

I got a lot of races married into my clan...it's better that way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              From one racist to another.

Just racists of different races.
              if the shoe fits homie...feel free to wear it..dont forget to include yourself

Comment

I bet Freedom is on Castefootball crying right now

Comment

from one racist to another. great job!!!!

if i had a son he would look like trayvon martin

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    i noticed you didnt reply to that other obama thread where you said he was ashamed of being white once it was exposed as a lie
                    That was settled, and it's a different thread anyway.

Stay on topic, please.

Comment

I'm a states rights man.
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Texas joined the US, didn't they write that they retained the right to succeed?
                      I'm not really sure.

I do recall reading somewhere the State can divide itself into separate States if it chooses for purposes of Senate representation.

Comment

Working...
                      X