Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner's Bullet Riddled SUV, Mugshot After Arrest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Agreed, top 3 easily.
    LOL, WTF! I didn't know there was that many...

Comment

But did Broner return the rented SUV with a full tank of gas?

Why is broner renting SUVs? Life will not end well for Broner. But Broner's defense is improving as Brone dodged eight shots. Thought Broner said he was going to be a role model for kids? ISIS wants Broner as a recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Alot of us have though... going to jail for petty sht doesnt make somebody a thug.

These guys are wilding out even more because they got money.
        ...in some cases, that's definitely true, but I wouldn't place Broner in that camp. He's not wild because of fame and money - he's wild because of the way he was raised. It all starts in the home.

Comment

with the way he lives his life, i'd highly doubt if he'll see 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            STFU idiot. You cant even speak Spanish so quick faking like you someone. You a fake ass Mexican
            man shut yo white boy ass up, I already told your pussy ass if you brave come out to phoenix and ill show you whats up.

But naw you aint that brave huh, You rather argue online like a lil hoe huh.

Facts, I speak Spanish
            Facts, I'm Mexican
            Facts, you a lil white boy who hates on me hard cause you cant beleive the life I lead lol its a fucking super hero movie to you and its just regular everyday life to me.

You must be fucking dying inside knowing your lil white boy ass has had a fucking 10+ generation head start at least and me being fresh out the gates here is banking harder than your lil weak white boy mind can even scrwander up!

I bet you blame motherfuckers liek me everyday for your shitty life, driving around town with your lil crooked dick feeling like shit window hating on every fucking dude you see cause every fucking dude you see is above you nukka.

Keep catching feelings online, keep letting every post I make hurt your soul. I LOVE IT.

old ass white boy I hope your mom and sister and daughter get raped by teh ugliest dirtiest fucking mexican alive!
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-21-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              man shut yo white boy ass up, I already told your pussy ass if you brave come out to phoenix and ill show you whats up.

But naw you aint that brave huh, You rather argue online like a lil hoe huh.

Facts, I speak Spanish
              Facts, I'm Mexican

Facts, you a lil white boy who hates on me hard cause you cant beleive the life I lead lol its a fucking super hero movie to you and its just regular everyday life to me.

You must be fucking dying inside knowing your lil white boy ass has had a fucking 10+ generation head start at least and me being fresh out the gates here is banking harder than your lil weak white boy mind can even scrwander up!

I bet you blame motherfuckers liek me everyday for your shitty life, driving around town with your lil crooked dick feeling like shit window hating on every fucking dude you see cause every fucking dude you see is above you nukka.

Keep catching feelings online, keep letting every post I make hurt your soul. I LOVE IT.

old ass white boy I hope your mom and sister and daughter get raped by teh ugliest dirtiest fucking mexican alive!
              Hablame en espanol entones puto. No eres un verdadero Mexicano, guey.

Im a white boy who grew up in a white household and i still know more spanish than your fake ass. Creci con los verdaderos mexicans, no como tu.

See thing i was raised in the fields and ranches with mexicans who taught me to speak spanish and then went to Mexico City to study. So bring it. This white boy is more Mexican then you ever can be.

You are not real and if i was you id feel ashamed that my folks didnt teach me the ways.

This white boy will clown on you on anything you do. Pick it.

You claim to have big bank and come from california. Well look im in Modesto, bring your ass over here and ill show you the ways. Then after i spank you up, I'll put you to work with my Mexican workers who will teach you how to be Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                The Maidana fight Is having long term effects. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up one morning and find out that he Is dead.
                says a guy with a Tyson Avi....

Get off your judgemental high-horse...Tyson fan.

He's the lowest of the low.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Hablame en espanol entones puto. No eres un verdadero Mexicano, guey.

Im a white boy who grew up in a white household and i still know more spanish than your fake ass. Creci con los verdaderos mexicans, no como tu.

See thing i was raised in the fields and ranches with mexicans who taught me to speak spanish and then went to Mexico City to study. So bring it. This white boy is more Mexican then you ever can be.

You are not real and if i was you id feel ashamed that my folks didnt teach me the ways.

This white boy will clown on you on anything you do. Pick it.

You claim to have big bank and come from california. Well look im in Modesto, bring your ass over here and ill show you the ways. Then after i spank you up, I'll put you to work with my Mexican workers who will teach you how to be Mexican.
                  No mames putitio que penses que puedes a usar google translator y ya eres un mexicano? eres de la raza guey? NO BUDDY DOESNT WORK THAT WAY!.

Mexicans are notorious for pushing their culture on lil weak white boys so I dont doubt you learned a lil spanish here and there but you will never speak like a real mexican. FACTS! My spanish vs your spanish proves that! I speak like Mexicans speak everyday you speak like google translate.,

and quit your lies, you aitn got no workers lmfao YOU ARE A WORKER! go pick berries with the illegals you fucking failure at life. 10th generation American citizens and all you can muster up is to pick berries with illegals for minimum wage LMFAO GTFOH you never been on my level at any point in pathetic piece of shit life lol talking about my parents should be ashamed and you a fucking American citizen field worker lLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    says a guy with a Tyson Avi....

Get off your judgemental high-horse...Tyson fan.

He's the lowest of the low.
                    Wtf are you talking about? I could care less what your opinion of Mike Tyson Is. By the way Is Tyson the same guy he was when he was 27?

Comment

Suburbans are such nice cars too, such a shame.

But Escalades look cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                      X